Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Another Clinton Connected Death?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Clinton Connected Death?

Interesting...

Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

According to Assange, he's the one that leaked the DNC emails. The Putin connection being an apparent deflection.

His and Shawn Lucas' death, both connected to the DNC scandal, are the most suspicious IMO (though I haven't found any official word on what Lucus died from).

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
      According to Assange, he's the one that leaked the DNC emails. The Putin connection being an apparent deflection.

His and Shawn Lucas' death, both connected to the DNC scandal, are the most suspicious IMO (though I haven't found any official word on what Lucus died from).
      This all reads like a far fetched murder novel - except it may all be true... The Clinton machine keeps rolling on...
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
        This all reads like a far fetched murder novel - except it may all be true... The Clinton machine keeps rolling on...
        I don't think a murder novel, at least in this case, would have made it this obvious

Comment

I don't think a murder novel, at least in this case, would have made it this obvious
          Ouch!

Comment

13902693_529929893879717_2942608916906818617_n.jpg

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17789[/ATTACH]
              Nah, I don't buy that. If Comey was scared, then he wouldn't have contradicted himself in his own statements. He would have just said Hillary is not guilty and expressed that beyond dispute. He wouldn't have detailed exactly what she did, or confirmed that she lied, or clearly outlined that there is a double standard had it been anyone else, etc. He covered for her, plain and simple, while he struggled to maintain at least some credibility and looked like a complete ass doing it. Plus, it would be a whole lot riskier taking out the head of the FBI in charge of the biggest political investigation in recent history than it is some insignificant schmoe running a campaign.

Comment

Interesting...
                You mean another silly far right/wrong conspiracy theory to rile up the wacky base of the republican electorate. Seriously seer, do you really believe that the Clintons are out there murdering or conspiring to murder people.
                I'm mean this is why so many of us on the left see the far right wingers as naive, you guys will believe any crazy story Hannity, Limbaugh, Savage or any other of the political propagandist, sell you.

Comment

[QUOTE=JimL;355069]You mean another silly far right/wrong conspiracy theory to rile up the wacky base of the republican electorate. Seriously seer, do you really believe that the Clintons are out there murdering or conspiring to murder people.
                  I'm mean this is why so many of us on the left see the far right wingers as naive, you guys will believe any crazy story Hannity, Limbaugh, Savage or any other of the political propagandist, sell you. And I'll tell you something else too, they know it./QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                    You mean another silly far right/wrong conspiracy theory to rile up the wacky base of the republican electorate. Seriously seer, do you really believe that the Clintons are out there murdering or conspiring to murder people.
                    I'm mean this is why so many of us on the left see the far right wingers as naive, you guys will believe any crazy story Hannity, Limbaugh, Savage or any other of the political propagandist, sell you.
                    I wouldn't put Assange as being far right. If anything he's centerish left (if not further left than that).

That being said, I don't trust the blighter further than I could throw him, so take his claims with a large dose of salt.
                    (and I do remember when he was the darling of the left because he was targeting Bush)

EDIT: The defunct Wikileaks Party was a Libertarian party so centerish politically
                    Last edited by Raphael; 08-10-2016, 09:17 PM.
                    Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
                    1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
                    -Ben Witherington III

Comment

Originally posted by Raphael View Post
                      I wouldn't put Assange as being far right. If anything he's centerish left (if not further left than that).
                      No, he's Libertarian, whatever that means in Australia. That wouldn't be center left in the U.S., but who knows.
                      That being said, I don't trust the blighter further than I could throw him, so take his claims with a large dose of salt.
                      (and I do remember when he was the darling of the left because he was targeting Bush)
                      The problem is that Assange has a bit of a conspiracy complex himself, thats why he is where he is today. He has no actual evidence of any murder conspiracy involving the Clintons or any one else. The story is, in so far as I heard, it was that the guy was murdered in a muffed robbery attempt. That was the police report, and not being involved themselves, they had no reason to falsify the report. Assange is thinking that he was possibly murdered because he was the wikileaks agent that leaked the DNC documents to them that showed the DNC showing favoritism toward Clinton over Sanders. Gee, maybe Debbie Wasserman Schultz murdered him.
                      EDIT: The defunct Wikileaks Party was a Libertarian party so centerish politically
                      Interesting. I didn't know his history prior to wikileaks. Do you think hes just mad that he lost his election? Don't get me wrong, I appreciate wikileaks, somebody has to expose whats behind the curtain. But this is just a notion in Assange's own head, he has no evidence of anything, if he did, it'd be a different story.
                      Last edited by JimL; 08-10-2016, 09:51 PM.

Comment

That he's willing to give away 25 grand for information about the murder of Seth doesn't sound like someone being deceptive. Now he could certainly be wrong, but this tells me he at least truly believes Seth was connected to all this.

Comment

No, he's Libertarian, whatever that means in Australia. That wouldn't be center left in the U.S., but who knows.
                          I think you will find the center in Australia is probably left of center in the US.

The problem is that Assange has a bit of a conspiracy complex himself, thats why he is where he is today. He has no actual evidence of any murder conspiracy involving the Clintons or any one else. The story is, in so far as I heard, it was that the guy was murdered in a muffed robbery attempt. That was the police report, and not being involved themselves, they had no reason to falsify the report. Assange is thinking that he was possibly murdered because he was the wikileaks agent that leaked the DNC documents to them that showed the DNC showing favoritism toward Clinton over Sanders. Gee, maybe Debbie Wasserman Schultz murdered him.
                          For some reason he wants to take down Clinton. He's already on record claiming to have copies of emails that should mean a "Go To Jail. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200" card for Clinton

Interesting. I didn't know his history prior to wikileaks. Do you think hes just mad that he lost his election? Don't get me wrong, I appreciate wikileaks, somebody has to expose whats behind the curtain. But this is just a notion in Assange's own head, he has no evidence of anything, if he did, it'd be a different story.
                          No, I think he's a tinfoil hat wearer, who was extremely negligent in releasing the data he was given (the cables that were leaked exposed real agents in places where due process consists of a wall to stand against and perhaps a cigarette, no care was taken by wikileaks to redact information, at the time they blamed the State Department for not working with them, essentially blackmail). I also think he needs to go and face the music in Sweden.

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
                          -Ben Witherington III

Comment

That he's willing to give away 25 grand for information about the murder of Seth doesn't sound like someone being deceptive. Now he could certainly be wrong, but this tells me he at least truly believes Seth was connected to all this.
                            He wants to take down the US political establishment to get someone in power so that he won't end up in an orange jump suit when he finally leaves the Ecuadorian embassy (although he still will have to face Her Majesty's wrath for skipping bail, and deal with those rape charges in Sweden)

-Ben Witherington III

Comment

He wants to take down the US political establishment
                              Apparently he's not alone.

Comment