Announcement

Collapse

Natural Science 301 Guidelines

This is an open forum area for all members for discussions on all issues of science and origins. This area will and does get volatile at times, but we ask that it be kept to a dull roar, and moderators will intervene to keep the peace if necessary. This means obvious trolling and flaming that becomes a problem will be dealt with, and you might find yourself in the doghouse.

As usual, Tweb rules apply. If you haven't read them now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Preserved for 520 million years?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    And per my analogy, the very fact you contributed to "Without Excuse" is itself evidence you do not understand Evolutionary Theory. And per my analogy, the very fact you contributed to "Without Excuse" is itself evidence you do not understand Evolutionary Theory.
    Wow ... I mean, WOW!!! Non sequitur immediately popped into my mind.

Your Honor, I hereby rest my case. Thank you.

Hey, I almost forgot: that's one toll fee I get to collect.
    I'm already on my way to vast wealth!

Jorge

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post

Jorge
      For those of you unfamiliar with Jor Fartnandez, this is a typical response to a post with content that he can't handle.

Back when I was an alcoholic, reading a Jor thread would've been fodder for a excellent drinking game.

Chug a beer or down a jigger anytime he makes a content-less post.

My liver would've ended up looking like a dirty dishrag.

Comment

• Originally posted by klaus54 View Post
        For those of you unfamiliar with Jor Fartnandez, this is a typical response to a post with content that he can't handle.

Back when I was an alcoholic, reading a Jor thread would've been fodder for a excellent drinking game.

Chug a beer or down a jigger anytime he makes a content-less post.

I was looking at the WayBack Machine archived copies of the old T-Web and found this useful information.

Jorge Stock Excuse Quick Reference Guide:

1) You're drunk / high on drugs
        2) You're too stupid / ignorant / dishonest to understand
        3) Explaining is a waste of time / someone is paying you to waste my time.
        4) This assertion is true because I said so
        5) This assertion is even truer because I said so twice
        6) I already provided evidence (in huge detail) but I won't repeat it or link to it.
        Looks like some things haven't changed one iota.

It should be quite the time saver, so much so I thought we should make one for Stinky Mikey

Mikeenders Excuse Quick Reference Guide:

1. You're a liar.
        2. You hate God
        3. You're a liar who hates God
        4. You're a liar
        5. You hate all Christians
        6. You're a liar

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          Again and again you arrogantly parade your ignorance. A chimera of the sort which some evolution deniers insist that evolutionary theory says ought to be produced would be a terminal blow to evolution. It wouldn't matter if it was "a freak accident." It would send everyone back to the proverbial drawing board.
          Hey mr truly ignorant. Thats exactly what I said. Yep it would have people scurrying back to the drawing board but where you have fallen on your head is your vastly uneducated clsim that a version of evolution would not again emerge from it (SmH so silly still trying to hang his hat on a future hypothetical)

And for the vast majority of atheists for who evolution played no role in their decision, falsifying evolution would have absolutely no effect whatsoever.
          rubbish and obvious rubbish. your drivel along with your dishonesty in failing to admt your mistakes were lies makes you unworthy of reading much more of. let me scan and see if theres is anything new worthy of responding to (or laughing at)

nope clearly the beginning of gibberish

nope silly ramblings of rhetoric on soft tissue

Nah pile of one or two sentence nitiwitishness.......oh theres this

You do it based on that and other grounds. For instance in your responses to me here you've insinuated that I'm not a Christian because I used TalkOrigins as a source.
          Nope would never do that for someone who showed Christian Graces and was solid biblically. I would question why a christian would use an atheist site

This coming from someone who insists that I hate YECs. If I were a tenth as childish as you I would be peppering my posts with accusations of lying like you have.

Alas Sorry....you couldn't because it was you that said I had said something repeatedly I had not even once not me. Total flop

If you were a YEC would an "accusation" that you're a YEC stand? Do you even think before you type?
          Because oh total nit. The accusation you made in question was not being a YEC the accusation you made was that I had repeatedly said that only a YEC can be a Christian. Sheesh what a total tool.

Are you really so ignorant that you don't understand the difference between making a mistake and lying? Lying is claiming something you know to be false. When I was told that I was wrong, I immediately retracted my statement.
          HEY SILLY!!!! See if you can get it this time. YOU LIED THAT I HAD SAID SOMETHING REPEATEDLY I NEVER SAID. thats not a mistake thinking i was a YEC. THATS LYING THAT YOU KNEW I HAD SAID SOMETHING REPEATEDLY I NEVER SAID ONCE. Like I rightfully said you are so deep in your hatred of YECs that you actually think it was misidentifying me as a YEC that is your sin . NO IT IS NOT. ITS CLAIMING I SAID SOMETHING I NEVER SAID

DID THAT GeT INTO YOUR BRAIN THIS TIME? SINCE ITS IN CAPS????

Still not thinking are you? The statement I would be making about them in your scenario would be that they're black. Nothing more.
          Still no brain cells working eh? Why don't you go back and read what you wrote?? You must be like ten years old. The accusation I objected to was NOT that you called me a YEC. It was that you said I had said you can only be a Christian if you are a YEC

Good night...such density.

I've wasted enough time responding to this post since most of what's left are just more screeching accusations that I lied about you being a YEC.

and the nitwit again tries to fudge that all he did was misrepresent me as a YEC. sigh......
          Last edited by Mikeenders; 01-30-2016, 07:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikeenders View Post
            Hey mr truly ignorant. Thats exactly what I said. Yep it would have people scurrying back to the drawing board but where you have fallen on your head is your vastly uneducated clsim that a version of evolution would not again emerge from it (SmH so silly still trying to hang his hat on a future hypothetical)

rubbish and obvious rubbish. your drivel along with your dishonesty in failing to admt your mistakes were lies makes you unworthy of reading much more of. let me scan and see if theres is anything new worthy of responding to (or laughing at)

nope clearly the beginning of gibberish

nope silly ramblings of rhetoric on soft tissue

Nah pile of one or two sentence nitiwitishness.......oh theres this

Nope would never do that for someone who showed Christian Graces and was solid biblically. I would question why a christian would use an atheist site

Alas Sorry....you couldn't because it was you that said I had said something repeatedly I had not even once not me. Total flop

Because oh total nit. The accusation you made in question was not being a YEC the accusation you made was that I had repeatedly said that only a YEC can be a Christian. Sheesh what a total tool.

HEY SILLY!!!! See if you can get it this time. YOU LIED THAT I HAD SAID SOMETHING REPEATEDLY I NEVER SAID. thats not a mistake thinking i was a YEC. THATS LYING THAT YOU KNEW I HAD SAID SOMETHING REPEATEDLY I NEVER SAID ONCE. Like I rightfully said you are so deep in your hatred of YECs that you actually think it was misidentifying me as a YEC that is your sin . NO IT IS NOT. ITS CLAIMING I SAID SOMETHING I NEVER SAID

DID THAT GeT INTO YOUR BRAIN THIS TIME? SINCE ITS IN CAPS????

Still no brain cells working eh? Why don't you go back and read what you wrote?? You must be like ten years old. The accusation I objected to was NOT that you called me a YEC. It was that you said I had said you can only be a Christian if you are a YEC

Good night...such density.

and the nitwit again tries to fudge that all he did was misrepresent me as a YEC. sigh......
            Stinky Mikey excuses No. 1, 4, 5, 6.

Mikeenders Excuse Quick Reference Guide:

1. You're a liar.
            2. You hate God
            3. You're a liar who hates God
            4. You're a liar
            5. You hate all Christians
            6. You're a liar

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post

Jorge
              Jorge I think its something about contorting and twisting scripture that gets into their brains. lets face it they have to do more mental spins and gymnastics than atheists. atheists just reject the Bible and the end. These have to contort the Bible and claim well its mythological but its inspired and redeemed fable made into living truth. You take your brain through loop de loops then you are bound to break something.

Look at Poor Rogue. still trying to convince himself that all he did was mistake me as a YEc when the real issue is he claimed I constantly stated you couldn't be a YEC without being a Christian. PURE LIE YEC or OEC irrelevant - never stated that. Not a "mistake" straight up fib. However if you re used to contorting biblical texts isn't it going to go over into how you handle other texts - even your own? Yep

Comment

So that affected you brain too then?

Comment

• Originally posted by HMS_Beagle View Post
                  Stinky Mikey excuses No. 1, 4, 5, 6.
                  Add: "You must be 10 years old."

Comment

Add: "You must be 10 years old."

A year too old?

Comment

So that affected you brain too then?
                      No, reading the posts of Stink 'n Jor has done far more brain damage than the alcohol ever did.

Comment

A year too old?
                        Oh, am I a "bare face" liar now?

Comment

Oh, am I a "bare face" liar now?

Just now?

Comment

Just now?
                            Jus' happy to be on the Stink 'n Jor poo-list.

yourself!

Comment

Jus' happy to be on the Stink 'n Jor poo-list.

yourself!
                              You really have no responsibility for being on any list a Von Knitt would create but the very fact that a Von Knitt would admit to keeping a poo list is why he has no girlfriend

Comment

You really have no responsibility for being on any list a Von Knitt would create but the very fact that a Von Knitt would admit to keeping a poo list is why he has no girlfriend
                                ???

Evidence of your lack of reading comprehension.

You got my attempt at raunchy witticism bass-ackwards.

Comment