Announcement

Collapse

Natural Science 301 Guidelines

This is an open forum area for all members for discussions on all issues of science and origins. This area will and does get volatile at times, but we ask that it be kept to a dull roar, and moderators will intervene to keep the peace if necessary. This means obvious trolling and flaming that becomes a problem will be dealt with, and you might find yourself in the doghouse.

As usual, Tweb rules apply. If you haven't read them now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

China's domination in alternative energy sources.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eider View Post

How come that their green energy production is so large, as well,?
    That actually shows that they have the ability to create green energy plants INSTEAD of coal plants if they wanted to. But they don't. Because coal plants are cheaper to build and run.

1. They have the means and ability to build green energy plants.
    2. Despite that, they are building coal plants instead.
    3. Therefore they are not really interested in saving the planet, just making enough green energy to fool low information thinkers like you.

I think that you are just a contrary character, Sparko.
    Me? Have you looked in a mirror?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

​​​
      1. They have the means and ability to build green energy plants.
      LIke you? But they are.......big ones.
      They're building up
      2. Despite that, they are building coal plants instead.
      ....would Mr Trump's government?

3. Therefore they are not really interested in saving the planet, just making enough green energy to fool low information thinkers like you.
      Are you?

Me? Have you looked in a mirror?
      No. Just now I have you in mind.

Comment

LIke you? But they are.......big ones.
        They're building up

....would Mr Trump's government?

Are you?

No. Just now I have you in mind.
        You are not making much sense here. I guess that is your way of avoiding the issue with China.

If they CAN build green energy plants and they do care about climate change, why are they building coal plants?
        They are building coal plants at a rate of 1 per week. Why?

The US has not built a coal plant in over a decade now.

Comment

You are not making much sense here. I guess that is your way of avoiding the issue with China.
          You're muck chucking,!
          You cannot acknowledge China's efforts with green energy and you probably don't know about the serious droubts that have emptied China's hydro electric damns. Just now it's trying to fill serious gaps in its energy production, it is reported.
          If they CAN build green energy plants and they do care about climate change, why are they building coal plants?
          Ask Google and read the replies.
          You muck chuck at any positive reports about any of your enemies.
          You can only see badness in your enemies, it seems. Sad.

​​​​​​​Don't pretend that you are an avid fan of green energies

Comment

You're muck chucking,!...
            Did you learn a new phrase?

Let's give it a whirl.... How much muck could a muckchuck muck if a muckchuck could chuck muck?
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

You're muck chucking,!
              You cannot acknowledge China's efforts with green energy and you probably don't know about the serious droubts that have emptied China's hydro electric damns. Just now it's trying to fill serious gaps in its energy production, it is reported.
              Then why don't they build more wind farms and solar farms? Or nuclear power plants instead of coal?

Ask Google and read the replies.
              I am discussing this with you, not google. You are the one hyping China here as some great Green Energy supporter but can't answer why they are building coal plants instead of Green energy plants or nuclear plants.

You muck chuck at any positive reports about any of your enemies.
              You can only see badness in your enemies, it seems. Sad.
              You are the one who keeps tossing insults and accusations at me. I am just asking questions about your thread OP. Which you can't seem to answer.

Don't pretend that you are an avid fan of green energies
              Doesn't matter if I am or not. The question remains.

Comment

Then why don't they build more wind farms and solar farms? Or nuclear power plants instead of coal?

I am discussing this with you, not google. You are the one hyping China here as some great Green Energy supporter but can't answer why they are building coal plants instead of Green energy plants or nuclear plants.
                No No.!! I refer you to Google and you tell me that you want some personal response from me.
                The answers, including those from China, are there for you to research.
                You often play that card, Sparko.........

You are the one who keeps tossing insults and accusations at me. I am just asking questions about your thread OP. Which you can't seem to answer.
                My thread OP acknowledges that China is producing tidal, wave, solar and wind energy plants more actively than other countries.

And then I just waited for the muck chuckers, mostly from climate change deniers and such.......:)

As you say, you're no avid fan for greener conditions.
                Doesn't matter if I am or not. The question remains.
                With answers that denialists just need to deny.
                :)

Comment

China tells that in 2024 it's renewable energy construction will exceed that of it's coal plants, exceeding 40% of all.

Isn't that remarkable?

Yes/No ???????

Comment

No No.!! I refer you to Google and you tell me that you want some personal response from me.
                    The answers, including those from China, are there for you to research.
                    You often play that card, Sparko.........
                    This is akin to arguing by weblink, eider. Rather than you defending your position, you refer people to "research it for themselves" or "use google"
                    That is no better than just posting a weblink, which is against our rules. This is a discussion site, where members discuss topics with each other.

If you are unable to do that and defend your own OP, then you are on the wrong site. Hit the road.

My thread OP acknowledges that China is producing tidal, wave, solar and wind energy plants more actively than other countries.

And then I just waited for the muck chuckers, mostly from climate change deniers and such.......:)
                    So you are just trolling and have no actual knowledge of the crap you post and can't even hold up your end of a basic discussion. Got it.

Pretty lame eider. Pretty lame.

Comment

China tells that in 2024 it's renewable energy construction will exceed that of it's coal plants, exceeding 40% of all.

Isn't that remarkable?

Yes/No ???????
                      No. Why are they still building coal plants at all then? You seem to eat up their propaganda with a spoon and can't answer basic questions.

Comment

Yup. Let's say that it took them two years to construct that showcase green energy plant and get it up and running. In the meantime they also constructed 104 coal-powered plants.

104 to 1.

Pretty much clinches which basket China is putting its eggs into -- and it ain't green no matter how much you pretend otherwise.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Isn't that remarkable?

Yes/No ???????
                          It is remarkable that you fall for it. Where is the evidence that they are constructing more than 50 green power plants -- because they continue to put a coal-powered plant online every week?

For awhile now China has said they would be switching to green energy in about ten years. The thing is that ten years from now has stayed ten years in the future as a couple decades have passed. And during that time the emphasis has been building coal-powered plants. Hardly something that indicates any sort of move to green.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

This is akin to arguing by weblink, eider. Rather than you defending your position, you refer people to "research it for themselves" or "use google"
                            That is no better than just posting a weblink, which is against our rules. This is a discussion site, where members discuss topics with each other.

If you are unable to do that and defend your own OP, then you are on the wrong site. Hit the road.

So you are just trolling and have no actual knowledge of the crap you post and can't even hold up your end of a basic discussion. Got it.

Pretty lame eider. Pretty lame.
                            But he knows his scooters!
                            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

No. Why are they still building coal plants at all then? You seem to eat up their propaganda with a spoon and can't answer basic questions.
                              Ha ha!
                              How hypocritical!
                              You don't believe in global warming nor climate change. You don't give a hoot about carbon footprints, and yet when somebody wants to talk about green energy expansion within a country that you don't like you want to point fingers at them and complain about their green energy efforts.
                              That reminds me of the Pharisees so much.

You can hold hands with rogue06 over that as well.

Comment

Ha ha!
                                How hypocritical!
                                You don't believe in global warming nor climate change. You don't give a hoot about carbon footprints, and yet when somebody wants to talk about green energy expansion within a country that you don't like you want to point fingers at them and complain about their green energy efforts.
                                That reminds me of the Pharisees so much.

You can hold hands with rogue06 over that as well.
                                Who says I don't believe in climate change?

Your response to anyone asking you questions you can't answer is to laugh and try to impugn them instead of answering the question. It is a transparent ploy eider. It shows you can't answer and don't want to admit your failure so you start distracting and accusing the other person of something, or try to mock or belittle them. It's really sad.

So again, if China CAN build green energy plants, why are they still building coal plants instead. If anyone "doesn't care about carbon footprints, climate change or global warming" it appears to be China.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ts-by-country/

coal plants.jpg

Comment