Announcement

Collapse

Natural Science 301 Guidelines

This is an open forum area for all members for discussions on all issues of science and origins. This area will and does get volatile at times, but we ask that it be kept to a dull roar, and moderators will intervene to keep the peace if necessary. This means obvious trolling and flaming that becomes a problem will be dealt with, and you might find yourself in the doghouse.

As usual, Tweb rules apply. If you haven't read them now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Trying this again ... Information ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Barry Desborough;457161]
    1) Still neither a "yes" or a "no". Evasive and vague.

2) These are not my ideas, but the results of work by countless virologists and geneticists. No answers to the evidence and reasoning, just evasiveness and vagueness.

3) No clarification of what you mean. Evasive and vague.

Jorge, I haven't interacted with you for a number of years. It is sad to see a stuck record waffling nonsense year after year, never making any progress. Why, your creationist apologetic hasn't even developed from vagueness and evasiveness. If anything, it appears to have regressed. You are a waste of time and effort. Always have been, always will be.
    Yes, I remember you well, Barry. You are a typical representative of the rabid fanatics that inhabit and preach your ideological position: you are intellectually dishonest, employ the tactic of selective memory and selective evidence, and never - absolutely never! - concede anything for your opposition. Those characteristics make it very easy to spot your type. In short, you should just go back to wherever you disappeared last time and in another 3-5 years perhaps you will evolve into something worthwhile. Hope springs eternal!

Jorge

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
      Being that as it may - you STILL have yet to produce any content that would lead to any other conclusion than that yuo are delutsional or a fraud.
      What part of "when it's ready" do you have difficulty grasping?

I promise you, if and when you produce such, I'll be more than happy to publically admit I was wrong.
      That'll be a first so mark your calendars ladies and gents!

(I would, in reality, much rather you turned out to not be delusional and not be a fruad).
      Yeah, right, and Santa comes down a chimney on Christmas night.

However - at this point, after all these years of ridiculous behavior, if you do turn out to actually have produced some work of substance, then what would remain to be said would be: "He was his own worst enemy".

Jim
      Yaaaawwwwwnnnnnnnn!

Jorge

Comment

Originally posted by Sea of red View Post
        Arguing with these kind of people is a waste of time and extremely unhealthy.

They are detached from reality is such a way that they can no longer be reached, so you're just wasting bandwidth trying to inform them on issues that they should have informed themselves on before they started talking.
        Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coming from an Atheist, the above (highlighted) is the MOTHER of all ironies in recorded history!

Jorge

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
          Lol.

No, the purpose of this thread is just to troll. To respond would require there to be something to respond to. I once dived down a trace of all your posts you've ever written on tweb. At no point have you ever explicated your theory, but just made vague allusions to it, or referred to a book written by someone else. We are all quite justified in saying you're lying or you're delusional.

You're either so dumb that you don't know that you're trolling, or more likely, you are in your own words 'rattling the cages' a.k.a trolling.

So when are you going to post this massively brilliant (not) theory of yours?
          Errrrr, hey Dumbo, that "book written by someone else" was me (as one of the three co-authors).
          Tell us, did you put any ketchup on the old foot before inserting it into your mouth?

Jorge

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
            That's got to be one of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen anyone on tweb get caught with.
            "... get caught with"

Got'ta ask: Does ANY honesty, integrity or truth reside within you? Any at all?

The question is rhetorical, I assure you.

Jorge

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
              "... get caught with"

Got'ta ask: Does ANY honesty, integrity or truth reside within you? Any at all?

The question is rhetorical, I assure you.

Jorge
              Hypothesis confirmed. Clucky is still angry at everyone because he got caught using a fake web-bought PhD to pimp his book.

Of course the honest thing to do would have been to not brag about a phony degree in the first place but you can bet that thought never crossed his teeny YEC mind.

Comment

Originally posted by HMS_Beagle View Post
                Hypothesis confirmed. Clucky is still angry at everyone because he got caught using a fake web-bought PhD to pimp his book.

Of course the honest thing to do would have been to not brag about a phony degree in the first place but you can bet that thought never crossed his teeny YEC mind.
                Hey, stupid, hadn't I booted you off this thread a while back?
                But then, just like the rest of your kind, rules and laws don't apply to you do they.
                Edited by a Moderator

Jorge

Moderated By: Littlejoe

You should know better than that by now. Unsubstantiated accusations of Lying are still NOT permitted

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
                Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

Last edited by Littlejoe; 07-10-2017, 03:04 PM.

Comment

But then, just like the rest of your kind, rules and laws don't apply to you do they.
                  As for the rest of your lying, dishonest post, it is ignored as it should be.

Ooooohh, bringing up your phony PhD sure hit a sore spot, dinnit?

Comment

Originally posted by HMS_Beagle View Post

Why ban someone from a thread (IMO it looks like the banner might be afraid of what the "bannee" might say)?

A loaded question that presumes as FACT that people not belly-crawling in slobbering, abject F-E-A-R of your alleged God/bribed with post-mortem "promises" of that old Heaven-cookie, can't possibly be moral/decent human beings (and that's a particular "flavor" of this alleged entity, too, so many "versions" under the Christian "umbrella").

IOW, you do have statistics showing that theists (Christians in particular) are the most law-abiding/moral human beings (few in prison, little divorce, rarely have abortions, etc.), in sharp contrast to atheists/other non-believers, right, Jorge?

As for the rest of your lying, dishonest post, it is ignored as it should be.
                    What did HMS_Beagle lie about?
                    Last edited by gladiatrix; 07-08-2017, 10:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                      Aren't you here just to sling mud? In that case, why boot targets - or is it merely a pathetic attempt at bullying?
                      Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                      sigpic
                      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• I've got it!

Jorge's OLD definition: "Complex specified information is information that is complex and specified".

Jorge's NEW definition: "Complex specified information is information that is specified and complex".

Comment

• 122108.jpg

I know, I know. I coulda put "By Jorge" but...

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by gladiatrix View Post
                            Why ban someone from a thread (IMO it looks like the banner might be afraid of what the "bannee" might say)?

A loaded question that presumes as FACT that people not belly-crawling in slobbering, abject F-E-A-R of your alleged God/bribed with post-mortem "promises" of that old Heaven-cookie, can't possibly be moral/decent human beings (and that's a particular "flavor" of this alleged entity, too, so many "versions" under the Christian "umbrella").

IOW, you do have statistics showing that theists (Christians in particular) are the most law-abiding/moral human beings (few in prison, little divorce, rarely have abortions, etc.), in sharp contrast to atheists/other non-believers, right, Jorge?

What did HMS_Beagle lie about?
                            WOW - a new Atheist joins TWeb.
                            She's come to the right place, for sure -- lots of support for Atheists here!
                            Being this was her first post, it was very informative about her character.
                            Therefore, she and most TWebbers will get along great, of that I am sure.
                            What did Beagle Boy lie about? Try MOST THINGS.
                            Now go away, impetuous child.

Jorge

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                              Aren't you here just to sling mud? In that case, why boot targets - or is it merely a pathetic attempt at bullying?
                              "Bullying"? You truly are a PIG, aren't you -- very appropriate name you've given yourself.
                              No, piggy, I just can't stand the extreme level of dishonesty that Beagle Boy constantly displays.
                              Try any harder and you'll be competing with him. Is that your goal?

By the way, do you have anything worthwhile to contribute here?
                              Or do you come out of your sty just to fling insults and mud?

Jorge

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]23273[/ATTACH]

I know, I know. I coulda put "By Jorge" but...

Bah, humbug! This thread was a bust!
                                I came here expecting mature, intelligent input... something I could use to enhance my work.
                                With but one or two exceptions, I got the usual TWebber childish, idiotic nonsense.
                                Let that be a lesson to me!

Jorge

Comment