Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

As the Next Covid Season Approaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eider View Post

Nope.
    Wakefield's claims were closely investigated and once his spin was extracted there was no evidence remaining. He was proved to be a quack.

Proverbs can't help you there
    I see that proverbs cannot lead you to decent research. Sorry you can't do that much.

What did you find in the study that seemed illogical or improper? Maybe you can contribute that much to a discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post

Ok. Lovely. You want people to die right around you.
      No Mike. Not true.
      And they aren't All those vaxxed adults..... All alive and comparitively safe from Covid.

My maths calculations are useful as guesstimates.
      ...guesstimates... To scare folks off medications?
      Oh dear...

It is plain stupid to suggest first that people are not dying with some sort of coincidence to receiving the experimental shots.
      Even more daft to take a report of 800+ possibles and try to turn them in to certainties, Mike.
      You are deceiving yourself.
      No Mike.
      I'm just finding you out.

Anyhow, the experiment that you can do is to track how many deaths and illness happen to people around you -- contrasting the numbers who got the shots against those who did not. Of course the idea is about percentages -- since few people in the UK seem to be part of the control group of the drug trials.
      No Mike.
      I'm looking at the amazing drop in Covid deaths here and the much lower hospita admissions.
      And my vaxxed neighbours are all still here.

Comment

I would further add to my earlier response ...

You have not provided autopsy results from independent scientist/examiners to show that these deaths were not related to the experimental shots. This is an experimental trial period which demands that deaths can be caused by unexpected side-effects of these new technologies. People have become the animal studies for testing the effects of these technologies. Plus, we have no quality history of the manufacturing process for these. Nor, as I understand things, have any studies been done on how the covid shots interact with different organs of the body.

If you have evidence that these deaths are not normally the effect of the experimental shots, please provide links to those.
        That's just more waffle, Mike.
        Don't forget that you have already admitted that all you've got is 'guesstimates' yet here you are demanding that I provide autopsy reports from 'indepemdents' ... a delightful way to dismiss all autopsies that deny your guesses.

Again. ... I told you many weeks ago that the value of Covid vaccines here would be any drop on daily deaths and any drop on hospital admissions, together with very very few bad vaccine reactions. That's all come to pass.

My wife reacts poorly to the annual flue jab, but she has had both Covid shots with no effects at all. Meh.... they work with few probs, Mike.

But in the USA the anti-vaxers have scared 1 on 3 adults off them
        But of a really nasty variant gets in to your communities they'll be rushing for vaccine protection.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

As a whole, yes. In a number of specific instances, no.
          Sooo... it is except the very few times it isn't?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

That's rubbish.
            ...just not true. Where did you dig that up?

People too frightened to get the Covid jab because they've been scared by anti-vax rubbish are not anti-vaxxers...... it's the folks spinning the pseudo science at them who are those.

1 in 3 folks in the US have been scared enough to refuse the vaccinations, they have heard that they could very possibly die from blood clots, etc.
            Scared off by quacks, I think.
            In the UK 90% of adults over 40yrs have received the vaccinations...... at the %s suggested by the anti-vaxxers there would have been vax-deaths in every street here...... there are not.
            Being to frightened to take the jab doesn't make you an anti-vaxxer. Spreading the junk-science probably does!
            Let's not forget that the largest segment of the U.S. population skeptical about the vaccine and reluctant to get one are blacks. And their hesitancy does not arise out of suspicions and doubts about vaccines but a history of being used as medical Guinea pigs (i.e., Tuskegee Experiment and the like)

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I help people who are confused by the science. But you still have not figured out the significance of the studies. Some students are not as quick as others.
              sigh. As I said I am done arguing with you. It's a waste of time.

FYI - Moderna and Pfizer have applied for full FDA approval. Once they are not considered, "experimental" will you get the vaccine?

Comment

I would further add to my earlier response ...

You have not provided autopsy results from independent scientist/examiners to show that these deaths were not related to the experimental shots. This is an experimental trial period which demands that deaths can be caused by unexpected side-effects of these new technologies. People have become the animal studies for testing the effects of these technologies. Plus, we have no quality history of the manufacturing process for these. Nor, as I understand things, have any studies been done on how the covid shots interact with different organs of the body.

If you have evidence that these deaths are not normally the effect of the experimental shots, please provide links to those.
                The burden of proof is on you for making the claim in the first place. Where are your autopsy reports proving they WERE from the Vaccine? Hmm??

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

FYI - Moderna and Pfizer have applied for full FDA approval. Once they are not considered, "experimental" will you get the vaccine?
                  I finally got scheduled for my first vaccine the 28th.

Comment

I am safe enough without it right now. If that changes and we don't the excessive adverse effects anymore, I could re-consider things at that time.

Comment

The burden of proof is on you for making the claim in the first place. Where are your autopsy reports proving they WERE from the Vaccine? Hmm??
                      You are pretty funny. You see high numbers of people that have an apparent connection of the deaths with the experimental shots and you say "take it now -- don't wait to see if perhaps the deaths are not from the experiment." The canary keeled over. But let's go into the mine shaft anyhow.

You are rather persistent in acting against the science and the data.

Comment

That's just more waffle, Mike.
                        Don't forget that you have already admitted that all you've got is 'guesstimates' yet here you are demanding that I provide autopsy reports from 'indepemdents' ... a delightful way to dismiss all autopsies that deny your guesses.

Again. ... I told you many weeks ago that the value of Covid vaccines here would be any drop on daily deaths and any drop on hospital admissions, together with very very few bad vaccine reactions. That's all come to pass.

My wife reacts poorly to the annual flue jab, but she has had both Covid shots with no effects at all. Meh.... they work with few probs, Mike.

But in the USA the anti-vaxers have scared 1 on 3 adults off them
                        But of a really nasty variant gets in to your communities they'll be rushing for vaccine protection.
                        ah. so somehow the adverse effects, including deaths, by the covid shots will mysteriously disappear as variants hit.

The experimental data that you can collect is to see who gets sicker between those who get the experimental shots and those who are in the control group. This is your chance to see how things pan out.

The Pfizer shot had a 1% decrease in levels of symptoms of covid-19 (within the vague definition of encountering covid-19) in the absolute risk reduction. That means that 132 people have to get the shot to reduce the symptoms for 1 of them. The other common shots are between 1% and 2%. Worse yet, most people below 60 do not even have a big risk of bad covid-19 illness.

Also, you miss the Israel data and there are other places where we see an increase of covid deaths as people get the covid shots in those areas.

So far you have not provided anything scientific. You just throw out impressions. But if that is what you want to rely on, that is up to you.

Comment

No Mike. Not true.
                          And they aren't All those vaxxed adults..... All alive and comparitively safe from Covid.

...guesstimates... To scare folks off medications?
                          Oh dear...

Even more daft to take a report of 800+ possibles and try to turn them in to certainties, Mike.

No Mike.
                          I'm just finding you out.

No Mike.
                          I'm looking at the amazing drop in Covid deaths here and the much lower hospita admissions.
                          And my vaxxed neighbours are all still here.
                          You have found nothing. You are waving off data -- even if we assume that half the people who died with the shots had actually died. You blindly take the experimental covid shots and you have not even reviewed the data. So, I do not know how you even try to find fault with the research I have done.

Comment

Nope.
                            Wakefield's claims were closely investigated and once his spin was extracted there was no evidence remaining. He was proved to be a quack.

Proverbs can't help you there
                            Anyhow, the proverbs were not to help me in this discussion. Proverbs were to remind you to work through the evidence.

Comment

More importantly than my last response to you... an FDA approval right now would not be based on the critical data that only comes a year, 5 years, 10 year or more later. The limited reduction of absolute risk in the study makes it too risky to become part of the experiment.

Comment

You are pretty funny. You see high numbers of people that have an apparent connection of the deaths with the experimental shots and you say "take it now -- don't wait to see if perhaps the deaths are not from the experiment." The canary keeled over. But let's go into the mine shaft anyhow.

You are rather persistent in acting against the science and the data.
                                You keep claiming these deaths but where is your proof? Where are those autopsy reports, Mike? Hmm? Come on, man. You made the claims, give us actual proof of confirmed deaths from the Vaccine. Guesstimates and VAERS don't count.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X