Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's like watching a meltdown take place.

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
      You see that little red 'x' in the top right corner of your browser? Click on it.
      No. I want to be banned. I want to go out with a bang!

If I am not banned, I will torment you poor souls...forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by psstein View Post
        I've been away for all of 36 hours, and there's a whole new mess.

Using a site called "Biblical Nonsense" is so balanced and fair, right? Or you could consult scholars and commentaries (e.g. the Anchor Bible Commentary on Genesis, the Jewish Publication Society commentary, etc.). But those would require some sort of actual inquiry.

Also, the "atheists/agnostics aren't philosophical naturalists" has to be a joke. You cannot claim atheism based on methodological naturalism.
        I apologize. You are right. I should have limited my comment to agnostics such as myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary View Post
          No. I want to be banned. I want to go out with a bang!

If I am not banned, I will torment you poor souls...forever!
          More like mildly amuse/annoy us....
          If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

• Out with a bang. There's that ego again.

Especially thinking he's tormenting us.

Well I suppose I could hurt my sides by laughing too much.

Comment

I feel like every post gets stupider.

Here's some bold letters: IF YOU CANNOT READ THE ORIGINAL LANGUAGES, YOU ARE READING AN INTERPRETATION. You cannot conduct competent exegesis unless you know the original languages. I do not exegete the NT because I haven't yet learned (enough) Greek. The same is true with the OT. My Hebrew is better than most, but far more competent exegetes should commentate on the text.
              Yes, only Churchmen have the education, knowledge, and expertise to know what God has to say in his message/word to mankind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post
                It's like watching a meltdown take place.
                I have previously stated that there are three ways to be rid of me from this site:

1. The moderators can ban me.
                2. The moderators can close this thread.
                3. YOU, Nick, can request that I leave.

Comment

• Why would I do that? You're embarrassing skepticism way too much.

Comment

• So be it.

Christianity is a plagiarized copy of the ancient Egyptian sun religion.
                    Last edited by Gary; 09-23-2015, 11:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary View Post
                      I have previously stated that there are three ways to be rid of me from this site:

1. The moderators can ban me.
                      2. The moderators can close this thread.
                      3. YOU, Nick, can request that I leave.

Whatever you do please don't do number 2. Thats what he wants. Put up a bunch of nonsense that no one has had the time to respond to and then you lock it like you had no answer
                      Last edited by Mikeenders; 09-23-2015, 11:19 PM.

Comment

• Hey gary...lol....want a taste?

Notice how many legs this grasshopper is actually using to crawl? Locust are the same. they use FOUR legs to do most of their crawling. they do most of the time move but mostly just stabilizing and much more prominent for jumping not crawling

Care to go back and read the verse??

http://www.tektonics.org/af/buglegs.php
                        Last edited by Mikeenders; 09-23-2015, 11:29 PM.

Comment

I feel like every post gets stupider.

Here's some bold letters: IF YOU CANNOT READ THE ORIGINAL LANGUAGES, YOU ARE READING AN INTERPRETATION. You cannot conduct competent exegesis unless you know the original languages. I do not exegete the NT because I haven't yet learned (enough) Greek. The same is true with the OT. My Hebrew is better than most, but far more competent exegetes should commentate on the text.
                          Yeah that post was the point I realized he was just beyond help. Its like a spanish only speaker claiming he doesn't need to learn English and English customs to determine if he has the right idea about Shakespeare.

Quite a bit of his other points are based on the same ignorance. If a phrase is used in a way that does not match our usage several thousand years later then its proof the text is wrong. Its really quite silly.

Comment

• I couldn't have summarized it any better, my friend.

Check...mate.
                            Last edited by Gary; 09-23-2015, 11:39 PM.

Comment

• ROFL.....Its gets even better now his Youtube sources are

SOAP OPERA ACTORS.......LOL

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_bold_an...st/61863/?pg=1

Unfortunately (for Gary) poor Scott the actors is known to use quite a bit of strawmen
                              Last edited by Mikeenders; 09-23-2015, 11:45 PM.

Comment

• Another ex-evangelical Christian/turned non-theist explains how he finally saw through the brainwashing of Christianity to see the REAL truth. I sincerely hope that each of you will listen to his very sincere story:

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X