No announcement yet.

Commentary Thread: Christianity Today in the USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isaiah 4:2 In that day the Branch of the Lord will be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the land will be the pride and glory of the survivors in Israel. 3 Those who are left in Zion, who remain in Jerusalem, will be called holy, all who are recorded among the living in Jerusalem. 4 The Lord will wash away the filth of the women of Zion; he will cleanse the bloodstains from Jerusalem by a spirit[a] of judgment and a spirit[b][b]and untrue, and I will gladly apologize to you. You turned down that offer, I think that says more about you than it does about me.

Comment

Christianity today in the USA is a glowing testement of satans awesome power to deceive a whole religion. His uncanny ability to consciously and sub consciously get into the human pathology and mold their belief system.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickiel View Post
        Christianity today in the USA is a glowing testement of satans awesome power to deceive a whole religion. His uncanny ability to consciously and sub consciously get into the human pathology and mold their belief system.
        More of you implying that Jesus lied when He said this.

Matthew 16:18
        And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
          Since Mickiel has labelled me as the "most disrespectful person on TWeb", he won't interact with my points. Can someone else try bringing them to his attention?
          Meh, some people can't be reasoned with.

Comment

Originally posted by OingoBoingo View Post
            Meh, some people can't be reasoned with.
            I don't debate with believers who insult me, then claim its biblical to do so.

Comment

This uncanny Christian tactic of insulting others then hideing behind the bible to do it, is another proof of the shape Christianity is in, in the USA. They will insult your parents, your personage, your character and your children, then claim that Jesus did those things. Its one of the most powerful seductions I have ever witnessed satan do on them. They will gang up on you and talk about you like a dog; then claim its scriptural to do it.

Comment

You mean because they can prove that you are wrong*?

*Under the right circumstances anyway. Riposte isn't right in all of them.

Comment

This uncanny Christian tactic of insulting others then hideing behind the bible to do it, is another proof of the shape Christianity is in, in the USA. They will insult your parents, your personage, your character and your children, then claim that Jesus did those things. Its one of the most powerful seductions I have ever witnessed satan do on them. They will gang up on you and talk about you like a dog; then claim its scriptural to do it.
                  Showing what the Bible says in context is not "hiding behind the Bible". However, paraphrasing verses while only giving an umber is a way to attempt that very thing.

Comment

Comment

Showing what the Bible says in context is not "hiding behind the Bible". However, paraphrasing verses while only giving an umber is a way to attempt that very thing.
                      new amen button

Comment

You do know he's saying the opposite of what you are saying, right? Something tells me that with your reading comprehension, that would be a no.

Comment

new amen button

Comment

More of you implying that Jesus lied when He said this.

Matthew 16:18
                            And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.
                            new amen button

Comment

Wrong verse Mickiel, we will gladly admit that there is a different context and understanding in this verse. The other verses mentioned have a different context, and mean something entirely different to what you are trying to say here.
                              new amen button

Comment

You do know he's saying the opposite of what you are saying, right? Something tells me that with your reading comprehension, that would be a no.
                                new amen button

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X