Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

We told you so. The slope is indeed slippery.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We told you so. The slope is indeed slippery.

https://summit.news/2019/09/15/ohio-...l-orientation/

Very odd. But it will be vigorously opposed. SVU was way too popular for the idea pedophilia is ok to be even close to being accepted right now.
    My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
      Very odd. But it will be vigorously opposed. SVU was way too popular for the idea pedophilia is ok to be even close to being accepted right now.
      right now, sure. But this is how it starts.

They are already allowing children to decide what sex they want to be and undergo hormone therapy even though they are way too young to make that decision. They allow children to dance with strippers and claim how wonderful that is and post pictures on facebook. How long until they say that children can choose to have sex with adults if they want to and make pedophilia just another sexual orientation? Probably not that long.

Sometimes slippery slopes are indeed slippery.

Comment

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders paved the way for this years ago when sexual attraction to children was reclassified from a mental disorder to merely an "atypical sexual interest", suggesting that a man can fantasize about having sex with young children all he wants and would only be considered mentally defective if he acts on it, or if the thoughts are unwanted or cause him distress. Honestly, I'm surprised it has taken this long to filter its way down to academia.
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          right now, sure. But this is how it starts.
          Exactly...
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Why not, if an eight year old girl can decide that she is a boy why not decide to bed a 40 year old man.
            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Yeah, who didn't see that one coming?

But at least little jimmy and all his pals at NAMBLA will be celebrating.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Same sex public bathrooms and showering facilities were "vigorously opposed" but that sure didn't stop Obama. Just wait until the next Democrat president, who might run as vocally opposed but will do a quick about face once in office and becoming a leading supporter.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Gotta admit I'm a little skeptical of this one. How sure are we that it isn't just a devil's advocate post? And the presentation as I read it doesn't actually endorse it, unlike what was reported, it seems to be asking a question meant to open up a discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
                      Gotta admit I'm a little skeptical of this one. How sure are we that it isn't just a devil's advocate post? And the presentation as I read it doesn't actually endorse it, unlike what was reported, it seems to be asking a question meant to open up a discussion.
                      That kinda sounds like a trial balloon.
                      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Summit News, Sparko, really, Paul Joseph Watson! Consider your sources, Sparko, before re-distributing fake news.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

You got a lot of guts while hiding down in your moms basement there buddy. If I thought it would do any good I'd report this post.
                          Last edited by rogue06; 12-28-2019, 05:35 AM. Reason: Edited rather than quoted. Original restored

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                              You got a lot of guts while hiding down in your moms basement there buddy. If I thought it would do any good I'd report this post.
                              Do you really have friends at NAMBLA or is he exaggerating?

Comment