Announcement

Collapse

Eschatology 201 Guidelines

This area of the forum is primarily for Christian theists to discuss orthodox views of Eschatology. Other theist participation is welcome within that framework, but only within orthodoxy. Posts from nontheists that do not promote atheism or seek to undermine the faith of others will be permitted at the Moderator's discretion - such posters should contact the area moderators before posting.

Without turning this forum into a 'hill of foreskins' (Joshua 5:3), I believe we can still have fun with this 'sensitive' topic.

However, don't be misled, dispensationalism has only partly to do with circumcision issues. So, let's not forget about Innocence, Conscience, Promises, Kingdoms and so on.

End time -isms within orthodox Christianity also discussed here. Clearly unorthodox doctrines, such as those advocating "pantelism/full preterism/Neo-Hymenaeanism" or the denial of any essential of the historic Christian faith are not permitted in this section but can be discussed in Comparative Religions 101 without restriction. Any such threads, as well as any that within the moderator's discretions fall outside mainstream evangelical belief, will be moved to the appropriate area.

Millennialism- post-, pre- a-

Futurism, Historicism, Idealism, and Preterism, or just your garden variety Zionism.

From the tribulation to the anichrist. Whether your tastes run from Gary DeMar to Tim LaHaye or anywhere in between, your input is welcome here.

OK folks, let's roll!

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Escatological derail from North Korea thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darfius View Post
    I've been mocked and belittled here to no end. Not saying I bear a grudge, but I need to make it clear that I'm no one to disrespect. Not because I'm more important, but because I never have gotten over the butt-whoopin' Dee Dee laid on me years ago.
    Fixed that for you.

This thread has made it clear that your views deserve no respect. You are made in the image of God, so you (and everyone else here) deserves at least a modicum of respect.
    Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
      Fixed that for you.

This thread has made it clear that your views deserve no respect. You are made in the image of God, so you (and everyone else here) deserves at least a modicum of respect.
      Deedee, lol, I wouldn't be surprised if I was the one that made her give up religious debate for pink hair and joke political parties.

Comment

• Originally posted by darfius View Post
        i'm looking for truth seekers people who will agree with me, which often leads to fights. Men prefer darkness because their deeds are evil.
        fify
        Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

No, because you don't believe the truth. The Mandela effect and the fact that we are in the last days is the truth.
          You may believe that to be true, yes. We are not convinced. I do predict that those of us on tweb will see Jesus within a hundred years. Any babies will see Him within 130 years. Their descendants will see Jesus when they die also.
          If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

No, because you don't believe the truth. The Mandela effect and the fact that we are in the last days is the truth.
            Just because you believe it doesn't make it true.

Comment

Deedee, lol, I wouldn't be surprised if I was the one that made her give up religious debate for pink hair and joke political parties.
              You have a vastly inflated sense of self-importance. You were never more than a minor irritant. Dee Dee's always had a flamboyant style, and odds are rather better that the man she met and married after tangling with you has had rather more influence than an online gadfly not even worth a sustained response. Get over yourself already.
              Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
              sigpic
              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                You may believe that to be true, yes. We are not convinced. I do predict that those of us on tweb will see Jesus within a hundred years. Any babies will see Him within 130 years. Their descendants will see Jesus when they die also.
                I believe it to be true because that is what the evidence indicates. Please don't speak in the language of relativism, which is the language of the enemy. The emerging New World Order is the reversal of what God did at the Tower of Babel. A reversal in planning since shortly after those events by the so-called "mystery" religions/secret societies referred to by our Lord in Revelation (Satan's so-called deep secrets). First by infiltrating the Jews (the Edomites, of which Judas was one) and then the Christians (Catholicism), they've disarmed the church of knowledge of their workings except for those who love the truth too much to be blinded, but it is long past time for the church as a whole to rouse itself from its slumber, lest God come and strike the entire earth with a curse.

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                  You have a vastly inflated sense of self-importance. You were never more than a minor irritant. Dee Dee's always had a flamboyant style, and odds are rather better that the man she met and married after tangling with you has had rather more influence than an online gadfly not even worth a sustained response. Get over yourself already.
                  I joke as if I have a vastly inflated sense of self-importance. In part because I find the idea of arrogance so amusing and in part to "irritate" my enemies.

Comment

I believe it to be true because that is what the evidence indicates. Please don't speak in the language of relativism, which is the language of the enemy. The emerging New World Order is the reversal of what God did at the Tower of Babel. A reversal in planning since shortly after those events by the so-called "mystery" religions/secret societies referred to by our Lord in Revelation (Satan's so-called deep secrets). First by infiltrating the Jews (the Edomites, of which Judas was one) and then the Christians (Catholicism), they've disarmed the church of knowledge of their workings except for those who love the truth too much to be blinded, but it is long past time for the church as a whole to rouse itself from its slumber, lest God come and strike the entire earth with a curse.

You seem to also be off your meds.
                    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post

You seem to also be off your meds.
                      You must have a better explanation for what the Lord meant by "Satan's so-called deep secrets", then. Or what God meant when His given excuse for interrupting the Tower events was that "nothing would be impossible for them."

Nah, you're just running your mouth, as usual. Thank God our fate isn't in your cowardly, irresponsible hands.

Comment

You must have a better explanation for what the Lord meant by "Satan's so-called deep secrets", then. Or what God meant when His given excuse for interrupting the Tower events was that "nothing would be impossible for them."

Nah, you're just running your mouth, as usual. Thank God our fate isn't in your cowardly, irresponsible hands.
                        He is referring back to Jezebel who claimed to be a prophetess. "Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols."

Comment

You believe it to be true because that is how you interpret the evidence. Most of us do not see the evidence in the same way you do. You are still saying in effect, "What I say is the truth and if you disagree you are rejecting the truth.
                          Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

I joke as if I have a vastly inflated sense of self-importance. In part because I find the idea of arrogance so amusing and in part to "irritate" my enemies.
                            You don't come across as irritating, or joking. You come across as an arrogant jackass.

Maybe I'm not your intended target.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                              He is referring back to Jezebel who claimed to be a prophetess. "Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols."
                              Those wouldn't be secrets then. And what is meant by her "teaching?" Jezebel meant "priestess of Baal." Remember Baal? The god who demanded child sacrifice? The Canaanites are recorded in the Bible as having "passed their children through the fire." The descendants of the Canaanites run the world today. And they still like to kill kids. #Pizzagate

Comment

Those wouldn't be secrets then. And what is meant by her "teaching?" Jezebel meant "priestess of Baal." Remember Baal? The god who demanded child sacrifice? The Canaanites are recorded in the Bible as having "passed their children through the fire." The descendants of the Canaanites run the world today. And they still like to kill kids. #Pizzagate
                                A lot of this is lost to history, but many of these pagan cults would teach gnostic secrets that only the chosen would be let in on. A lot of pagans and cults do the same thing today, promising the secret to life and happiness, secrets to the universe. But they are all lies. That is why he says "so-called" secrets. They are just lies to suck people in.

Comment