X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timothy
    replied
    Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Are you incapable of understanding that somebody who voted for Trump as an alternative to Hillary doesn't necessarily "follow Donald Trump" today?

It sounds like your salvation, such as it is, wasn't rooted in Jesus, because HE hasn't changed!

So, a couple of honest questions - let's see if you can give straight honest answers:

A) Do you believe abortion is a horrible thing?
    2) Do you believe same sex unions are biblical?
    C) Do you believe the Bible instructs us to pray for those who are in power?
    A yes
    B no
    C yes. And I do.

Now give me a "straight honest answer" (if you can):
    Should Christians support immorality by supporting Trump?

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    Originally posted by Timothy View Post
    I don't know. Apparently, in order to be a Christian I have to follow Donald Trump.
    Are you incapable of understanding that somebody who voted for Trump as an alternative to Hillary doesn't necessarily "follow Donald Trump" today?

I can't do that. So while I have been a Christian for 35 years, I don't know what I am any more.
    It sounds like your salvation, such as it is, wasn't rooted in Jesus, because HE hasn't changed!

Is following Trump an indication that you are no longer Christian?
    So, a couple of honest questions - let's see if you can give straight honest answers:

A) Do you believe abortion is a horrible thing?
    2) Do you believe same sex unions are biblical?
    C) Do you believe the Bible instructs us to pray for those who are in power?

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    I am a Christian. I'm no longer associated with the Trump church, those who attempt to follow two masters, while claiming that they "Don't follow Trump".
    Did Trump tell you to call me an infidel? You become like the one you follow..
    wow

Leave a comment:

• Timothy
    replied
    The Church's support of immoral Donald Trump broke my heart. My church felt like home, and now I feel homeless.
    I'm sad that all of this happened. I wish that the Church would leave Trump.

Leave a comment:

• Timothy
    replied
    Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Is this an indication that you are no longer Christian?
    I don't know. Apparently, in order to be a Christian I have to follow Donald Trump. I can't do that. So while I have been a Christian for 35 years, I don't know what I am any more.
    Is following Trump an indication that you are no longer Christian?

Leave a comment:

• Timothy
    replied
    Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
    If you are now an infidel, why does your "Faith" still say "Christian"?
    I am a Christian. I'm no longer associated with the Trump church, those who attempt to follow two masters, while claiming that they "Don't follow Trump".
    Did Trump tell you to call me an infidel? You become like the one you follow..

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    Oh well. If Christians support Trump's corruption, that's their own problem. I'm no longer associated with that.
    Is this an indication that you are no longer Christian?

Leave a comment:

• NorrinRadd
    replied
    Oh well. If Christians support Trump's corruption, that's their own problem. I'm no longer associated with that.
    If you are now an infidel, why does your "Faith" still say "Christian"?

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    I got a kick out of this....

The cathedral is part of the Episcopal Church, the American branch of Anglicanism. Considered the "church of the establishment" for much of American history -- 11 US presidents have been Episcopalian -- the church of late has been known as a forerunner of progressive theology.

A fancy way of saying that the apostasy is well under way.

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    How about toning down the hostility? 😆
    Need a tissue?

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    I like to argue, I am not hostile.
    Remember, moderators can see the posts you delete, too.

If you think you made a mistake supporting Trump, just say so.
    I don't think I made a mistake. I made the best decision I could at the time, and accept the fallout.

Hillary is not POTUS.
    SCOTUS is not Hillary's.
    God is on His Throne.

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    Yeah, I think that was actually posted after a LONG exchange asking for anything that showed he actually claimed - himself- to be a Christian. That article seems to indicate that Buttigieg became acquainted with religion, but doesn't really indicate he accepted Christ as Savior.

But I don't know that he didn't, and it no longer matters to me relative to his run for the presidency. He has less than a snowball's chance in the hot place, I think.

Leave a comment:

• hedrick
    replied
    This kinda reminds me of the whole "Did Buttigieg actually, himself, claim to be a practicing Christian"?
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/16/polit...ney/index.html

Leave a comment:

• Timothy
    replied
    No, that's AN alternative.

If enough of us who were disgusted with Hillary (but not thrilled about Trump) simply didn't vote, Hillary would be POTUS and SCOTUS would be Hillary's. Have you seen how crazy far loony the left has become?
    How about toning down the hostility? 😆

Leave a comment:

• Timothy
    replied
    Are you always this argumentative? I voted for Trump knowing HILLARY was very much corrupt, and pro abortion and pro GLBXTSJRL.... At the time, I had no idea what a jackass Trump was.

How bout dialing down the hostility just a tad, eh?

That was me asking you.
    I like to argue, I am not hostile. If you think you made a mistake supporting Trump, just say so.

Leave a comment: