This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mossrose View Post

I'm shocked you disagree with everything we post here.
    I guess I could just ignore them, but where's the fun in that?
    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

• Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

I guess I could just ignore them, but where's the fun in that?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• So apparently the "reason" Jesus hasn't returned yet is that people haven't given enough money to Jesse Duplantis. So says Jesse himself.

~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Melody Maker View Post
          So apparently the "reason" Jesus hasn't returned yet is that people haven't given enough money to Jesse Duplantis. So says Jesse himself.

Didn't Oral Roberts try to pull that same thing?
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Didn't Oral Roberts try to pull that same thing?
            Not quite. 900-foot-tall "Jesus" was going to kill him (ok, "Call him home," or something like that) if Oral couldn't come up with the money to finish his building project.
            Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

• Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

Not quite. 900-foot-tall "Jesus" was going to kill him (ok, "Call him home," or something like that) if Oral couldn't come up with the money to finish his building project.
              One of my sons-in-law worked security at that hospital, and said it was really eerie that several floors were totally abandoned, though, from the outside, they appeared finished. But you'd get off the elevator and it was just wide open never-completed construction.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                Dear Lord! This is NOT Your church!

To that video from last year, an addendum video was put out a few days ago to show how much more the "church" has become a circus:

Like one comment said, "I will take the off-key lady in the tacky sweater and her bewildered young sidekick a hundred times than having to sit through any part of the other 'shows' [he] highlighted."
                ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Melody Maker View Post

To that video from last year, an addendum video was put out a few days ago to show how much more the "church" has become a circus:

Like one comment said, "I will take the off-key lady in the tacky sweater and her bewildered young sidekick a hundred times than having to sit through any part of the other 'shows' [he] highlighted."
                  Just awful beyond words. The New Circus Church is what they should all be called. Not the Lord's people, at all.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• Jesse Morrell-Open Theism

Comment

• Originally posted by ReformedApologist View Post
                      Jesse Morrell-Open Theism
                      We have at least two mods here who subscribe to Open Theism. Calling it heresy is quite the charge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

We have at least two mods here who subscribe to Open Theism. Calling it heresy is quite the charge.

Who are these heretics?

Comment

I wonder how many folks consider Oord a heretic.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Who are these heretics?
                            Myself and Little Joe.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                              I wonder how many folks consider Oord a heretic.
                              I haven't heard of Oord, but looking it up I found Thomas Jay Oord. Is that who you are talking about?

Comment

I haven't heard of Oord, but looking it up I found Thomas Jay Oord. Is that who you are talking about?
                                Yup

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment