No announcement yet.

Exploratory Thread: Mercenaries (3.5e)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my character sheet done, but saved it to my home computer. Remind me to get it to you tonight (I still need to pick out my spells).
    Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• That reminds me, Ben you need to pick out your typical daily spell list.
      I'm not here anymore.

Comment

• Ratzus, Half-Orc Cleric of Jeul
        Barbarian 1, Cleric 4
        STR: 16
        DEX: 12
        CON: 16
        INT: 8
        WIS: 16
        CHA: 8
        HP: 45 (12,8,3,3,4, +3(5))

Skills:
        4 ranks in concentration (1 rank/cleric level)
        4 ranks in survival
        4 ranks in listen
        4 ranks in swim

Domains are War and Healing.
        Default will be for domain spell to be from War.
        0-level: 5
        guidance, resistance x2, light, create water
        1-level: 4 + domain
        Bless, Shield of Faith, Bane, Doom (magic weapon)
        2-level: 3+ domain
        Bull's Strength, Bear's Endurance, Hold Person (spiritual weapon)
        Feats:
        Power Attack, Cleave, Weapon Focus: warhammer (free from domain)

Equipment:
        Cloak of Resistance +2 (4000 gp)
        Pearl of Power, lvl 1 (1000 gp)
        Pearl of Power, lvl 2 (4000 gp)
        +1 Warhammer (2312 gp)
        +1 breastplate (1350 gp)
        Masterwork Composite +3 longbow (700 gp)
        3638 gp remaining. If any of y'all have interesting ideas on how to spend it, let me know.
        Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

• updated my sheet

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinoy View Post
            updated my sheet
            Cool, you're good to go.
            I'm not here anymore.

Comment

• You guys can start without me..will take some time to get character sheet done...
              "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
              -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              I support the :
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Irate Canadian View Post
                You guys can start without me..will take some time to get character sheet done...
                We won't be starting until next week at the earliest. Both Carrik and I will apparently be away from our computers this weekend

Comment

• spell list for my druid:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ell%20list.pdf
                  --------------------------------------------------------

Nakonec pravda vitezi (In the end the truth wins)

Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

Explore the Cinematic Superverse

A Hope That Burns

Comment

• Replace my Healing domain with Strength, and I'll take Enlarge Person over magic weapon as my 1st-level domain spell.

Amulet of Natural Armor is another 2000 gp, putting me at 1638 gp.
                    Wand of CLW, 750, leaving me with 888 gp.
                    Backpack, waterskin, 80 arrows and a dagger leaves me with 880.

That should do it, I think.

Comment

• According to the table of items, it would be possible to have an item that gives unlimited Cure Minor Wounds for only 900 gp. Some part of me thinks that would work about as well as the wand of CLW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
                        According to the table of items, it would be possible to have an item that gives unlimited Cure Minor Wounds for only 900 gp. Some part of me thinks that would work about as well as the wand of CLW.
                        As long as you're not in combat.
                        I'm not here anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carrikature View Post
                          As long as you're not in combat.
                          let's go with that instead of the wand. I think someone else said they'd have one, anyway.

Comment

• Ok, thread is started. You'll have to introduce yourselves to each other. FYI, it's assumed that you all have full knowledge of everything in the Reference thread. Anything specific you think you should know, just ask.

If you'll notice, half-orcs and orcs are primarily slaves in this world. The fact that one of you is a free half-orc is kind of a big deal, and you should expect others to act accordingly. That's especially true in Hargalond, since it's the primary center of slave trade in this world. Just thought I'd point that out so you can react appropriately in how you meet each other but also so it's not as surprising when others react unfavorably. Spart has already been informed of this, but I wanted everyone to be aware of it.
                            I'm not here anymore.

Comment

• I also added an entry for gnomes in the Reference thread, since I apparently forgot about them...
                              I'm not here anymore.

Comment

• Is a level 7 okay? I ask, because I don't want to redo my character sheet all over again.
                                Last edited by TimelessTheist; 06-06-2014, 09:19 PM.
                                Better to illuminate than merely to shine, to deliver to others contemplated truths than merely to contemplate.

-Thomas Aquinas

I love to travel, But hate to arrive.

-Hernando Cortez

What is the good of experience if you do not reflect?

-Frederick 2, Holy Roman Emperor

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X