X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello every one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Zwycky View Post
      Okay, so I should just take out all crafting skills and feats from the characters and invest them in something else, then?
      Probably.
      I'm not here anymore.

Comment

• Done, links are the same.
        --------------------------------------------------------

Nakonec pravda vitezi (In the end the truth wins)

Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

Explore the Cinematic Superverse

A Hope That Burns

Comment

• IC, in case you missed it, my dragon disciple is giving your level 20 druid 7500 gp towards buying an extra level 2 pearls of power, ideally you'd want three extra, but they don't cost that much {4000 gp each}.

I'd also recommend an additional lesser metamagic rod of extend spell {only 3000 gp}, nice extras to this would be an additional strand of prayer beads (karma bead only {20,000 gp}) and an ioun stone that grants +1 caster level (orange prism {30,000 gp})

That way, whenever we set out on a given day (or whenever we are about to enter any sort of high-risk area), you can cast extended barkskin on our frontline melee fighters (my dragon disciple, CV's Gray guard and your druid) which would last 400 minutes (or 500 with the ioun stone and karma bead), meaning +5 natural armor to our melee-combat units for more than 6 hours (or more than 8 hours with the caster level boosts) every day, never running out of charges like we would with a wand.

Pearls of power, metamagic rods and strands of prayer beads don't take up any body slots, so you can have as many of them as you like, multiplying the number of uses per day accordingly (as long as you keep track of which ones you have already used that day). You'd want to have a handy haversack to help you carry and manage them, but you'd probably want one of those already and they're only 2000 gp.

Extend spell, either using metamagic rods or taking the feat itself, is very powerful for druids, since a lot of their spells are powerful because of their duration (e.g. call lightning storm, summon nature's ally, shapechange).

Shambler is an excellent spell for securing our base against attack, you can cast that once or twice a day and build up an enormous force of shambling mounds to guard our headquarters, since they last seven months as guards, and would be even more powerful in a moat or pond if we build one. Combine that with guards and wards with permanency from our wizard and we shouldn't have to worry too much about anyone attacking our guild while we're away.

Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

A Hope That Burns

Comment

• Just dropping by.

Comment

• IC, any progress?

A Hope That Burns

Comment

• I'm actually thinking we may start with just Ben and Pinoy. I may shift it into a smaller campaign and wait on making a guild until everyone gets less busy. Thoughts?
                I'm not here anymore.

Comment

• Anything is good with me. We can explore the forest where every one will be transported, clear it of nasty things.

Comment

• Yep, fine with me.

A Hope That Burns

Comment

• Sorry folks... I've been busy with a lot of things lately (including work, and what little social life I have). I'll see what I can do about getting my L7 Cleric ready when I can.
                      Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• Ok, so gear up for a slightly different game using the same world. Anticipated members to start are OBP, Pinoy and Ben Zwycky. Make level 5 characters using 32 point buy and 17,000gp starting gold. Use SRD for everything. The Mercenaries Reference thread is still valid for world information.

I've already poked CV for permission. As soon as it's approved and chars are made we can start. Backstory is that you're a group of friends that has set out to seek their own fortune. Generic enough?
                        I'm not here anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carrikature View Post
                          Ok, so gear up for a slightly different game using the same world. Anticipated members to start are OBP, Pinoy and Ben Zwycky. Make level 5 characters using 32 point buy and 17,000gp starting gold. Use SRD for everything. The Mercenaries Reference thread is still valid for world information.

I've already poked CV for permission. As soon as it's approved and chars are made we can start. Backstory is that you're a group of friends that has set out to seek their own fortune. Generic enough?
                          Ok..gonna see if I can make a character...
                          "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
                          -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
                          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          I support the :
                          sigpic

Comment

• I've been approved.
                            I'm not here anymore.

Comment

• I will be able create one during the weekend

Comment

• So what's everyone else going for (so I don't duplicate)?

A Hope That Burns

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X