Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how is everyone?

Comment

• I'm ready to go. OBP, IC, How close are you to being ready? I could rustle up some level 20 cleric and druid builds for you to choose from (and tweak) if you like, since that is what will take the longest.
      --------------------------------------------------------

Nakonec pravda vitezi (In the end the truth wins)

Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

Explore the Cinematic Superverse

A Hope That Burns

Comment

• I'm in the process of reviewing builds. Spart isn't finished yet, either, and I've yet to hear from chrs. At this point, we're just waiting on characters to be finished.
        I'm not here anymore.

Comment

• Ok, there's some geography info posted to the reference thread. It's not a lot, but it should give you a general idea of land use and what exists where. As always, feel free to ask questions about it here.
          I'm not here anymore.

Comment

• So what are the two types of tower symbols? Castles and forts? Forts and ruins?

Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

A Hope That Burns

Comment

• Sorry guys. At this point it looks like I won't have time for this.
              Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
              sigpic
              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Zwycky View Post
                So what are the two types of tower symbols? Castles and forts? Forts and ruins?
                They're pretty generic. Castles, tower, ruins, temples, etc. The two types are more to do with size than anything else.
                I'm not here anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                  Sorry guys. At this point it looks like I won't have time for this.

I understand. If things change, you're always welcome to join later.
                  I'm not here anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                    Sorry guys. At this point it looks like I won't have time for this.
                    That is ok. The door is always open for you.

Comment

• Sorry to hear that, OBP, hopefully some time will open up for you in the near future.

Should the more experienced of us players run two characters to take up the slack? I could roll up a placeholder level 20 sorc/archmage and cleric, I could run the sorc and CV the cleric alongside our existing characters. That way, if ever Chrs or OBP have enough time, they could take over those characters or roll up their own to replace them.

Just an idea, maybe not a great one...

A Hope That Burns

Comment

Sorry to hear that, OBP, hopefully some time will open up for you in the near future.

Should the more experienced of us players run two characters to take up the slack? I could roll up a placeholder level 20 sorc/archmage and cleric, I could run the sorc and CV the cleric alongside our existing characters. That way, if ever Chrs or OBP have enough time, they could take over those characters or roll up their own to replace them.

Those two character can be just like npc for the meantime. And if we need them we have extra hand

Also, they can also be on vacation somewhere with their cohort and will only come in dire need.

Comment

Sorry to hear that, OBP, hopefully some time will open up for you in the near future.

Originally posted by Pinoy View Post
                          Those two character can be just like npc for the meantime. And if we need them we have extra hand

Also, they can also be on vacation somewhere with their cohort and will only come in dire need.
                          We'll see how it goes. We're still waiting on IC's level 20, CV's characters and Spart's characters. I know people are busy, and frankly this isn't any sort of a rush other than general eagerness to get started. Probably we will just start without the extra level 20s and adjust scenarios as needed. We can write other people in whenever they join, should they so desire. If necessary, we can implement a GM-NPC for a character or two, but their involvement would naturally be support only.

Just a quick question on an unrelated note. It's faster to do combat using two initiative rolls, one for the party and one for the enemy. The flip side is that you get less strategy ability since everything happens more or less at once. Does anyone have a preference on how we do combat?
                          I'm not here anymore.

Comment

• Very few survive a trek through the Orc lands, and travel on the volatile Sea of Cyra is seldom attempted. - we have to be wary of this places

Comment

• My second character is an elf barbarian 1/bard 6, trading the Barbarian's rage for the Favored Enemy feature. Assuming I reach level 10, I'm planning on multiclassing into Eldritch Knight.

Current planned items:
                              +1 rapier
                              Mithral breastplate
                              Gloves of Dexterity +2
                              Hat of Disguise.

Horribly unoptimized, I know, but I have opposite problems with my high and low-level chars. I have too much money for the first, and not nearly enough for the latter.
                              Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

• for my ranger, can i trade the favoured enemy with sneak attack?

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X