Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I edited it to add a profile.
    sigpic
    "...so encourage each other and build one another up." ~1 Thessalonians 5:11

Comment

• Originally posted by JardinPrayer View Post
      Name: Silvia Suzhou
      Concept: Earth Mother with vast knowledge of plants and a strong desire to heal and protect the good.
      Aspect: Tribal Yellow
      Keys: Cause (heal & protect good); Specialty (master herbalist, hypnotist & archer)

Fault: Blindness. Difficulty seeing the big picture, laser-focused on the task at hand; vulnerable to attack because she doesn't perceive it when pursuing her cause.

Attributes:

Attack: 4
      Defense: 2
      Athletics: 2
      Brains: 3
      Spirit: 4

Secondary Values:

Initative: 9
      Resistance: 10
      Stamina: 26

Edges:

TEAM:

Basic Attack
      Special Attack
      Vehicle Defender
      Group Asset: Finishing Attack
      Group Asset: Robot.

PERSONAL:
      Knack (hypnotism, archery, herbal potions)
      Property (underground cave system hidden deep in the forest)
      Profession (Herbal Medic)

Profile:

Silvia has always lived in the forest as a loner. Her most trusted companions are plants. She considers them allies and friends. She lives in a fast network of underground caves hidden deep in the forest, where she has an herbal lab. She keeps her long, grey hair in a large bun at the top of her head, fastened with a special clasp which serves as a transmitter for her hypotic thought waves. She wears a simple natural fiber dress with a vine belt and her quiver of arrows strapped to her back. Deeply-ingrained in her character is a desire to heal and protect any living thing she perceives as "good." This means unhesitatingly doing away with any threat to that process. Her herb-tipped arrows carry potions which can paralyze, confuse, knock-out any threat. She never...ever...misses her target. Silvia doesn't work well in a group, but the greater mission has invoked her sense of cause. So, she has opened her cave network to the Rangers and relies on them to cover her as she does what she does best.
      Besides one of your key's having to be Bond, not much else seems off from a first glance.
      "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
      -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      I support the :
      sigpic

Comment

How did I do? Do I get the basic concept?
        Extremely well for someone who is new to RPG's in general. You are better then when I started off.
        "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
        -Unknown

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        I support the :
        sigpic

Comment

Name: Silvia Suzhou
          Concept: Earth Mother with vast knowledge of plants and a strong desire to heal and protect the good.
          Aspect: Tribal Yellow
          Keys: Cause (heal & protect good); Specialty (master herbalist, hypnotist & archer)

Fault: Blindness. Difficulty seeing the big picture, laser-focused on the task at hand; vulnerable to attack because she doesn't perceive it when pursuing her cause.

Attributes:

Attack: 4
          Defense: 2
          Athletics: 2
          Brains: 3
          Spirit: 4

Secondary Values:

Initative: 9
          Resistance: 10
          Stamina: 26

Edges:

TEAM:

Basic Attack
          Special Attack
          Vehicle Defender
          Group Asset: Finishing Attack
          Group Asset: Robot.

PERSONAL:
          Knack (hypnotism, archery, herbal potions)
          Property (underground cave system hidden deep in the forest)
          Profession (Herbal Medic)

Profile:

Silvia has always lived in the forest as a loner. Her most trusted companions are plants. She considers them allies and friends. She lives in a fast network of underground caves hidden deep in the forest, where she has an herbal lab. She keeps her long, grey hair in a large bun at the top of her head, fastened with a special clasp which serves as a transmitter for her hypotic thought waves. She wears a simple natural fiber dress with a vine belt and her quiver of arrows strapped to her back. Deeply-ingrained in her character is a desire to heal and protect any living thing she perceives as "good." This means unhesitatingly doing away with any threat to that process. Her herb-tipped arrows carry potions which can paralyze, confuse, knock-out any threat. She never...ever...misses her target. Silvia doesn't work well in a group, but the greater mission has invoked her sense of cause. So, she has opened her cave network to the Rangers and relies on them to cover her as she does what she does best.
          Could you just add how you placed each level of points into your secondary value? That's pretty much all I need to be added right now.
          -Unknown

I support the :
          sigpic

Comment

• And at last, we have Tribal Red's character sheet coming in soon... as soon as SW comes back.
            -Unknown

I support the :
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Irate Canadian View Post
              Besides one of your key's having to be Bond, not much else seems off from a first glance.
              Oh, it has to be bond? She's a loner, but bonds with anyone or anything she perceives as "good," so I don't know if that works. How would I have to change the character for that to fit? Replace Cause with Bond and she'd get points for anyone she tries to heal or rescue? Or does she have to bond with someone specific?

Also, I gave her a hair clasp that facilitates hypnosis and herbal potions for her arrow tips. Do these need to be counted as special powers or something?
              sigpic

Comment

Could you just add how you placed each level of points into your secondary value? That's pretty much all I need to be added right now.
                I just followed the instructions in the book and added

for the extra 8 points.
                sigpic

Comment

• Are you going to post final, complete character sheets for everyone? With all the edits here, I'm hoping to have something concise to print out to refer to as we play.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh, it has to be bond? She's a loner, but bonds with anyone or anything she perceives as "good," so I don't know if that works. How would I have to change the character for that to fit? Replace Cause with Bond and she'd get points for anyone she tries to heal or rescue? Or does she have to bond with someone specific?

Also, I gave her a hair clasp that facilitates hypnosis and herbal potions for her arrow tips. Do these need to be counted as special powers or something?
                    On second thought, I think I will allow that key to be there because of the way the character is written. Rule of Fun comes into play here.

For the Hair Clasp, I think you could place it in without second thought. The hypnosis could be your special attack, and the herbal potion arrows are your basic attack.
                    -Unknown

I support the :
                    sigpic

Comment

Are you going to post final, complete character sheets for everyone? With all the edits here, I'm hoping to have something concise to print out to refer to as we play.
                      Yes.
                      -Unknown

I support the :
                      sigpic

Comment

I just followed the instructions in the book and added

for the extra 8 points.
                        Thank you.
                        -Unknown

I support the :
                        sigpic

Comment

On second thought, I think I will allow that key to be there because of the way the character is written. Rule of Fun comes into play here.
                          Suits her much better.

For the Hair Clasp, I think you could place it in without second thought. The hypnosis could be your special attack, and the herbal potion arrows are your basic attack.
                          Added those to my sheet.
                          sigpic

Comment

Extremely well for someone who is new to RPG's in general. You are better then when I started off.
                            Yeah, that!
                            "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Once I get character sheets from JP and SW, we can start the game!

I am planning to read the book and make my first draft this weekend. All I know for now is that I will probably be red.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scorching Wizard View Post
                                I am planning to read the book and make my first draft this weekend. All I know for now is that I will probably be red.
                                yay!
                                -Unknown

I support the :
                                sigpic

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X