Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Draco Dei View Post
    I have returned from vacation.

So in Pathfinder the cost for a masterwork weapon isn't cumulative with the cost for a +1 magic item (IE 2300 GP + Basic item cost, rather than 2000 + Basic Item cost)?
    Uh, whoops.

I blame CV for not looking more closely at my calculations
    Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

• So deducting that 300 for the masterwork fee doesn't force any changes in my char sheet.

But I'll still be pretty inclined to drop out if we don't get started soon. CV, any chance of an update?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
        So deducting that 300 for the masterwork fee doesn't force any changes in my char sheet.

But I'll still be pretty inclined to drop out if we don't get started soon. CV, any chance of an update?
        I'm laying out a script for the game. Which means I'm close to starting. I should have the Opening Post up- hopefully- by tomorrow afternoon.
        Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
          I'm laying out a script for the game. Which means I'm close to starting. I should have the Opening Post up- hopefully- by tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

• It's up!

http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...nder-One-Shot)

Comment

• we wanna keep this for the commentary thread, or do we start a different thread for that purpose?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartacus View Post

we wanna keep this for the commentary thread, or do we start a different thread for that purpose?
                Methinks we'll keep this as the Commentary Thread. Unless people get REALLY chatty.

Comment

• Realised I haven't named my character yet. I think I'll go with: X-ATM092.
                  My Amazon Author page: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0719RS8BK

Comment

• The game has started, but I'm still feeling impatient. So far the questioning feels like pulling teeth.

We don't even know what the missing kid looks like, beyond that he's young enough for his mother to tuck him in (...though knowing CV's sense of humor, there's a good chance that the son is 37 years old and still gets tucked in by his mother). In any case, I want to get the info we need so we can start getting to the action-- or the dice rolls, at least.

Comment

• And here we introduce the concept of 'Blue Booking'.

A few weeks earlier, while innocently confiscating <insert Spart's character's name here>'s collection of 'Early American trash compactor and toaster' combinations (yes, historians and zenopologists are still trying to figure out why Americans made so many items with toasters built in) Lavaria came across a rather unusual item. she was still debating with herself whether it was an Early American Toaster/Trailer or an Early American sippy cup with toaster attachment when <insert Spart's character's name here> arrived.
                      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• Seems like an... interesting diversion.

__

Talys asks Lavaria to kindly leave those items alone, as she is hanging on to the collection for a friend who would not be pleased if these items disappeared, though Talys admits she has no idea what those items might be good for other than scrap metal. Talys then inquires as to whether Lavaria remembers the club-wielding gnoll they had encountered once at a tavern. [and yes, I did just make Animal a character in this world]

Comment

• "Yes, yes, of course - I still say he was listening to reason before you hit him over the head with that chair, and the table and the drum set, which was a bit much, really. And you know how dangerous alien toaster technology can be, you really shouldn't keep such things near flammables like walls and floors." Lavaria rambles a bit as she sets the thing down, "I've finished Aver's Toxic Elixers and Mixers and I'm heading to the library to take it back. Care to come? There's a new tavern on Blackjack Square and I thought we could check it out on the way back."
                          "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• Talys grins. "He was only mad about the drums because he usually likes to smash them himself at the end of the performance. Anyway, he doesn't seem to be holding a grudge, since he's the one who asked me to look after these things so that his wife doesn't throw them away while she's cleaning their house this week."

Her grin broadens as she adopts a more cheeky tone of voice: "And if going with you is the best way to get you away from my things, then I'll happily accompany you."

Comment

• "Wonderful! We're off, then!"

Three blocks, two stops and one wrong turn later...

"So, you're sure I can't talk you into a quick trip to Davin's? That little purple chemise in the window would be perfect for you."

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                                "Wonderful! We're off, then!"

Three blocks, two stops and one wrong turn later...

"So, you're sure I can't talk you into a quick trip to Davin's? That little purple chemise in the window would be perfect for you."
                                Talys pouts, "But it only matches my left eye. What about my right one?"

She shrugs. "Davin's will be just a little bit out of our way walking back from Blackjack Square. I suppose it wouldn't kill me to stop by."

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X