Pathfinder One-Shot: Any Takers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
    The game has started, but I'm still feeling impatient. So far the questioning feels like pulling teeth.

We don't even know what the missing kid looks like, beyond that he's young enough for his mother to tuck him in (...though knowing CV's sense of humor, there's a good chance that the son is 37 years old and still gets tucked in by his mother). In any case, I want to get the info we need so we can start getting to the action-- or the dice rolls, at least.
    You'll get your dice rolls soon enough. I find games are more interesting if you include a bit of roleplaying... it can also lead to some hilarious situations (as I've seen in a game I'm running elsewhere).
    Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
      Talys pouts, "But it only matches my left eye. What about my right one?"

She shrugs. "Davin's will be just a little bit out of our way walking back from Blackjack Square. I suppose it wouldn't kill me to stop by."
      "That's what the green over dress is for!"
      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
        "That's what the green over dress is for!"
        "Yes, OK, you already convinced me. Library. Tavern. Davin's. In that order."

When they reach the library, Talys stares at the giant map on the wall of the lobby while Lavaria returns her book.
        Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

• Can we state here what everyone looks like? And their names? We're supposed to have been together a while, but I have no idea.
          I'm not here anymore.

Comment

• Talys (I'll decide on a last name eventually) looks like a human female of average height and shoulder-length black hair that she usually keeps tied back. Her complexion is rather pale, and she has one purple eye and one green eye.

She typically wears a mithral chain shirt under her cloak (of resistance!) and has a mithral rapier hanging from one hip and, when she's not carrying her backpack, a light mace on the other hip.

Comment

• Lavaria is an Arctic elf. Her skin is dark for her people but still pale by human standards. Her silver hair is usually up but is down to her calves when worn down. She normally wears a blue surcoat over her white chemise, both worn rather loosely (and over her armor). Her equipment is mostly hidden under the surcoat (think Gates of Hell style) but there are usually a few things hanging off the silver chain she uses as a belt.
              "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• Talys starts looking around, wondering what is taking Lavaria so long. She notices a sign advertising a book signing by a famous detective and figures Lavaria probably couldn't resist. She takes one more quick look around the lobby before starting to walk toward the room indicated on the sign.

Comment

• FYI: I'm gonna be working a lot of OT this week so I'm trying to keep up but...

Lavaria is indeed in the room but her attention is on a book in one of the displays. "Solving Genealogy" by Itol U. Sou.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• Talys approaches Lavaria: "Ready to go? If you'd rather keep browsing for a bit, I can go look for a book or two I'd like to borrow and meet you at the desk in half an hour."

Comment

• I have fallen ill in addition to other RL problems, this has kept me from posting since I find it more difficult to use my laptop than my tablet, but the tablet is the only way I can actually access this forum because I can't actually remember thew password. Could reset it I guess, but that would have been even more work.

Just trying to keep y'all in the loop.

Comment

• "Hmm, oh, yes, of course. The title just put me in mind of your, um, family difficulty."

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• Originally posted by Draco Dei View Post
                          I have fallen ill in addition to other RL problems, this has kept me from posting since I find it more difficult to use my laptop than my tablet, but the tablet is the only way I can actually access this forum because I can't actually remember thew password. Could reset it I guess, but that would have been even more work.

Just trying to keep y'all in the loop.
                          Hey! It's my turn to be the Missing Person! Wait your turn!

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                            "Hmm, oh, yes, of course. The title just put me in mind of your, um, family difficulty."
                            "What part of my 'family difficulty' is geneological?"

Comment

• After an apparently extended awkward silence, Talyz shakes her head. "Never mind. Do you want to check that book out, or do we just go?"

Comment

• Spartacus: Wrong thread I think?

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X