Game Thread: Tavern Brawl!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
    Korangar draws his greatsword as he charges at the nearest combatant [he's attacking the closest person involved in this combat that he can see, I'll leave it to Teal to decide who that is]:
    [10d20+14=24, 13 damage]
    [you're drunk, and you started your charge from a tabletop. You sure you successfully negotiated that?]
    Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by Irate Canadian View Post
      [Uh,I just came in.Why do I have to join the fun right now?]
      [Pretty sure that's Spart and TT.]

Originally posted by TimelessTheist View Post
      Considering I'm still hiding behind this counter, twiddling my thumbs, that's probably not me.
      [You rolled initiative...]
      I'm not here anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
        Korangar draws his greatsword as he charges at the nearest combatant [he's attacking the closest person involved in this combat that he can see, I'll leave it to Teal to decide who that is]:
        [10d20+14=24, 13 damage]
        [Depending on where you were sitting, it's probably Tavish.]
        I'm not here anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
          [you're drunk, and you started your charge from a tabletop. You sure you successfully negotiated that?]
          [if it's impossible to charge (which I suppose it could be, unless someone is standing within 10-15 feet of the table), Teal can either switch it to regular movement followed by an attack, which would lower the to-hit by 2, or make me fall flat on my face. Any result will sufficiently amuse me.]
          Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carrikature View Post
            [Pretty sure that's Spart and TT.]

[You rolled initiative...]
            I only rolled iniative to figure out what order my turn was in. I'm not actually in tge process of attacking.
            Better to illuminate than merely to shine, to deliver to others contemplated truths than merely to contemplate.

-Thomas Aquinas

I love to travel, But hate to arrive.

-Hernando Cortez

What is the good of experience if you do not reflect?

-Frederick 2, Holy Roman Emperor

Comment

• Originally posted by TimelessTheist View Post
              I only rolled iniative to figure out what order my turn was in. I'm not actually in tge process of attacking.
              [Right. Whenever you decide to attack or move, now you know when you're allowed to do it.]
              I'm not here anymore.

Comment

• [IC: You can just sit down and drink or whatever if you want. Fortunately, you aren't that close to Spart.

Spart: Tavish or Twig - I agree with Carry Tavish is a bit closer. Also, roll a dex check. Agility or whatever the heck it's called now...

I assumed Spart's drunk would be more interested in movement so I didn't give him much of a chance of deciding to attack TT. As it stands, TT is undetected. That will likely change when y'all get around to breaking things...]
                "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                  [IC: You can just sit down and drink or whatever if you want. Fortunately, you aren't that close to Spart.

Spart: Tavish or Twig - I agree with Carry Tavish is a bit closer. Also, roll a dex check. Agility or whatever the heck it's called now...

I assumed Spart's drunk would be more interested in movement so I didn't give him much of a chance of deciding to attack TT. As it stands, TT is undetected. That will likely change when y'all get around to breaking things...]
                  (I thought they had to roll a Spot check to counter my hide? Even so, none of them even know where I'm hiding in the first place.)
                  Better to illuminate than merely to shine, to deliver to others contemplated truths than merely to contemplate.

-Thomas Aquinas

I love to travel, But hate to arrive.

-Hernando Cortez

What is the good of experience if you do not reflect?

-Frederick 2, Holy Roman Emperor

Comment

• Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                    [IC: You can just sit down and drink or whatever if you want. Fortunately, you aren't that close to Spart.

[He's only had 2 drinks so far
                    Jump? Tumble? I rolled an 11, and my DEX modifier is +1. If it's a dex/tumble check, that makes it 12. If jump, I'm at +9, so either 12 or 20.]
                    Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

• [We'll use Jump - t'aint purdy, but you make it.]
                      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• [So what's the overall turn order now? It's confusing when people are sometimes referred to by their character names, and sometimes by their forum names]
                        --------------------------------------------------------

Nakonec pravda vitezi (In the end the truth wins)

Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

Explore the Cinematic Superverse

A Hope That Burns

Comment

• [CV, OBP, Chrs, Ben, Ben2, TT, IC. FYI: if you choose not to act in a given round please post that fact so we don't wait for you. ]

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• [Shouldn't Spart be in there somewhere?]
                            --------------------------------------------------------

Nakonec pravda vitezi (In the end the truth wins)

Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

Explore the Cinematic Superverse

A Hope That Burns

Comment

• [Um no, no, he shouldn't.... ]

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• [CV, OBP, Chrs, Ben, Ben2, TT, Spart, IC - You were the one that rolled a 9, right?]

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X