Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Carrikature View Post
    [One day it would be nice if the dice rolled in my favor...]

Carrik is knocked unconscious once again.
    (You don't die, you're just knocked unconscious?....Lame.) (Also, I rolled initiative, it was 11, what's my order for the turns?
    Better to illuminate than merely to shine, to deliver to others contemplated truths than merely to contemplate.

-Thomas Aquinas

I love to travel, But hate to arrive.

-Hernando Cortez

What is the good of experience if you do not reflect?

-Frederick 2, Holy Roman Emperor

Comment

• [CV, OBP, Chrs, Ben, Ben2, TT, IC - though the last two didn't roll for initiative until this round had already started, so they might need to wait until the next round to join the festivities]
      Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• (Question: How far away is the stairway to the second floor from the counter I'm hiding behind?)
        Better to illuminate than merely to shine, to deliver to others contemplated truths than merely to contemplate.

-Thomas Aquinas

-Hernando Cortez

Comment

• "Lightweight." She mutters, lauching herself at Tavish.

25 vs AC, 14 damage.

Comment

• (Geez, another crit)

-Thomas Aquinas

-Hernando Cortez

Comment

• Eric lowers his head and charges at Eilvyre, missing completely (rolled a 1)

Farley shakes his head and mutters to himself.
              --------------------------------------------------------

Nakonec pravda vitezi (In the end the truth wins)

Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

Explore the Cinematic Superverse

A Hope That Burns

Comment

• [The two new combatants start at the beginning of this round - which would be now since everyone has checked in.

Do your homework - this is an adventurer's vacation spot - lots and lots of fighting minus that whole dying thing. Get too far away from the building and that changes instantly.

Casters, if your spell has a component that can be observed, mention it (Bob takes out a bit of string. Mike mutters some words. Tina waves her hands theatrically - whatever). If it's going off in that round (MM, for example) may as well just state what you're casting. If it takes a few rounds to cast and you want it to be a surprise, just mention the action and pm me the spell you're casting.

Figthers, if you are prepping a weapon you won't use this round, mention it. If you're hiding behind something and want to surprise everyone, just pm me what you're doing.

Hiding, as most of you know, is not perfect and you can be observed - but in the middle of a barroom brawl, that's not likely so I'll only make checks where I think the likelihood of being seen is significant. And yes, I'll warn you if you're hiding next to an open window - likely open because someone was thrown through it.

The stairs are about 40 ft from your current position. You have to go through a wide, and very much occupied by people fighting, doorway to get to it.

As we say in the SCA - Lay on!]
                "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• [ I can't edit - it eats the whole post. Sorry, nearly forgot...]

Carrik's PA and one of the barmaids drag Carrik out of the way. CA's scurry over and do a quick CLW. +5

[Is that enough - kinda busy right this minute. If not, the CA does a second. +3 (argh...)]
                  "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• [The +5 was enough. I'm assuming I'm prone somewhere and can rejoin at the end of initiative order?]
                    I'm not here anymore.

Comment

• [ You also have the option to send for another healing potion.]

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                        [ You also have the option to send for another healing potion.]
                        [No thanks, I'll heal myself this time.]
                        I'm not here anymore.

Comment

• []

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                            [The two new combatants start at the beginning of this round - which would be now since everyone has checked in.

Do your homework - this is an adventurer's vacation spot - lots and lots of fighting minus that whole dying thing. Get too far away from the building and that changes instantly.

Casters, if your spell has a component that can be observed, mention it (Bob takes out a bit of string. Mike mutters some words. Tina waves her hands theatrically - whatever). If it's going off in that round (MM, for example) may as well just state what you're casting. If it takes a few rounds to cast and you want it to be a surprise, just mention the action and pm me the spell you're casting.

Figthers, if you are prepping a weapon you won't use this round, mention it. If you're hiding behind something and want to surprise everyone, just pm me what you're doing.

Hiding, as most of you know, is not perfect and you can be observed - but in the middle of a barroom brawl, that's not likely so I'll only make checks where I think the likelihood of being seen is significant. And yes, I'll warn you if you're hiding next to an open window - likely open because someone was thrown through it.

The stairs are about 40 ft from your current position. You have to go through a wide, and very much occupied by people fighting, doorway to get to it.

As we say in the SCA - Lay on!]
                            [Uh,I just came in.Why do I have to join the fun right now?]
                            "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
                            -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
                            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            I support the :
                            sigpic

Comment

• Korangar draws his greatsword as he charges at the nearest combatant [he's attacking the closest person involved in this combat that he can see, I'll leave it to Teal to decide who that is]:
                              [10d20+14=24, 13 damage]
                              Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
                                Korangar draws his greatsword as he charges at the nearest combatant [he's attacking the closest person involved in this combat that he can see, I'll leave it to Teal to decide who that is]:
                                [10d20+14=24, 13 damage]
                                Considering I'm still hiding behind this counter, twiddling my thumbs, that's probably not me.

-Thomas Aquinas

-Hernando Cortez

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X