No announcement yet.

Game Thread: Tavern Brawl!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tavish immediately starts gulping down his ale, and promptly asks for another.

"Ach... That's some Goooood Ale. I'll take another."
    Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

[Tavern Brawl, a.k.a. a bunch of drunks sitting around drinking ale.]

"What say you we test these other layabouts?" Carrik asks Eilvyre.
      I'm not here anymore.

Comment

[Anyone going to do anything but drink ale? Waiting for an answer from Farley.

There's nothing in the rulebook that says you have to be drunk to get into a bar fight - not even necessary here...]
        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

"Any other 'layabouts' wanna help me teach this loudmouthed dwarf a lesson in civility?"
          Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

DeGroot finishes his second ale, wiping the glass with his sleeve then sucking on the aforementioned sleeve to free it's alcoholic contents. He cracks his knuckles.

"Aye, Lad. I'm in tha mood to teach this loudmouth a lesson."

Comment

"If you want civility you might be in the wrong place, mate." Eil says, forcefully slamming her mug down on the table.

"Me and the muttery dwarf take on you two wimps? I'll snap you in two."

Comment

(Question. How large is the distance between me and Carrik/Eli?)
                Better to illuminate than merely to shine, to deliver to others contemplated truths than merely to contemplate.

-Thomas Aquinas

I love to travel, But hate to arrive.

-Hernando Cortez

What is the good of experience if you do not reflect?

-Frederick 2, Holy Roman Emperor

Comment

[However large you want it to be, probably. It's not like we have a map atm.]

[Also, it's Eil. Eilvyre.]

Comment

Carrik reaches into a pouch at his waist and retrieves a small fragment of...something. He holds it up before him, whispering. The fragment vanishes in a small puff of smoke. "Mock my prayers as you wish, but they shall help nonetheless." He places a hand on Eilvyre's shoulder for a moment. The air around her shimmers.

[Initiative: 7. I'm assuming you lot stood up while I cast unless you want your first actions to include standing up. And since we're making up the distance...30' between us? If you want something else, that's fine.]
                    Last edited by Carrikature; 02-12-2014, 12:29 PM.
                    I'm not here anymore.

Comment

[Initiative: 16]

Comment

(Well... distance and movement speed is kind of important fir me.....but, whatever.)
                        Better to illuminate than merely to shine, to deliver to others contemplated truths than merely to contemplate.

-Thomas Aquinas

I love to travel, But hate to arrive.

-Hernando Cortez

What is the good of experience if you do not reflect?

-Frederick 2, Holy Roman Emperor

Comment

[Yup. Tavish stood up as he cracked his knuckles.]

[Initiative Roll: 18 total.]

DeGroot chugs a potion from a knapsack of his. "Let's Rumble, Laddies."

Comment

[Yeah, I understand. But, while this is going on you could've manuevered yourself to whereever you want to be. So... Unless Teal says otherwise?]

Comment

Carrik looks at Farley. "Now might be the time to get involved. That is, if the lady doesn't object."
                              I'm not here anymore.

Comment

"The more the merrier" Eli replies with a vicious-looking grin.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X