Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Thread: Retribution in Purgatory (A M&M 2e Campaign)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GM's note: There is minimal lighting outside. As for the lighting at the parkade... Roll notice, Please.]
    Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• [2d20+9=11. Pointing out that I have infravision may or may not be helpful.]
      Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

• (Crossfire)

[Notice Check Results...]

You notice some very faint heat signatures along the wall. Yep, there's definitely lighting there. However, it seems to be flickering erratically (it wasn't before, when you were looking into the facility earlier).

Comment

• [oh boy.]

possible electrical disturbance detected. PRIORITY: disrupt ceremony. Aim together at levitating target at earliest opportunity.

Cross-fire follows Crusher toward the entrance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
            [GM's note: You'd have to dig through, but I wouldn't stop you from trying. Just remember what I said about 'Several Meters.' More than two, but not a HUGE amount. ]
            [I would like to point out for future reference that my character has Distance Sense.]

Comment

• Crusher HP:1

Crusher continues moving towards the entrance, picking up the pace at Cross-Fire's warning.

"What ceremony? How many people can you detect down there?"

[Open to suggestions for action from Cross-Fire and Cyberpunk - since Crusher doesn't really know what's going on, all he can do is introduce his head to the hornet's nest...]
              ...>>> Witty remark or snarky quote of another poster goes here <<<...

Comment

• four total targets chanting in circle. one target levitating.

[and since Cross-fire is as terse as the day is long, it can't explain it. Hello, CHA 6.]

Comment

• [Are we dead yet?]
                  "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
                  -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
                  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  I support the :
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Irate Canadian View Post
                    [Are we dead yet?]
                    [GM's note: Not yet, but people may come down with a random case of Speedboats if something doesn't happen soon. ]

Comment

• [Max and I are going toward/down the ramp. Dunno what IC's gonna do.]

Cross-fire continues down into the parking lot entrance.

Comment

• [Speedboats?]
                        Cyberpunk walks along with the other heroes.
                        "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
                        -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
                        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        I support the :
                        sigpic

Comment

• As you trek down, you hear some... unnatural chanting. Once you get to your mark, you see three people standing around another, the latter of which seems to be levitating. All these wackos are dressed in dark green robes with a brown trim. The floating weirdo has his hood down, and he has some sort of weird hairdo... it's a yellow mohawk, and it's... Glowing?!

All of a sudden, the chanting stops.

*SSSSSSSSSLUUUURP!!!*

The floating cultist's hairdo sloppily slurps up his body (like if bigfoot just packed down an entire mountain of spaghetti). After some rather disgusting crunching and munching, the hairdo grows to something human size and spherical and rests on the floor. The cultists seem to enamored with their 'blessing' to notice you.

"Praise be to the Tangled One."

"May his follicles ever embrace the world."

"Indeed."

[You've got one action each folks. Make it count.]

Construction Yard 5.png
                          Last edited by Chaotic Void; 09-23-2014, 10:56 AM.

Comment

• [... Hairthulu cultists. ]

Coordinated attack on primary target

[minimum (30-ft) radius cryonic blast, centered on the hairball. Combined attack with the team if possible.

[7d20+8=15, DC 23 ]

[also, what does my enhanced vision reveal about the makeup of the hairball?]

Comment

• [GM's Note: Roll Notice... and roll Will, if you please. ]

Comment

• [will: 13d20+7=20
                                notice: 8d20+9=17

FWIW, I don't think Cross-fire would ever turn his visual sensors off to begin with. I kind of expect him to be able to passively notice some of this stuff.]

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X