Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Thread: Retribution in Purgatory (A M&M 2e Campaign)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [so... did these new people come in a car or other vehicle that I can see? ]
    Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

• [GM's note: There's a vehicle that is discreetly leaving the vicinity. Came from the opposite side of the warehouse.]
      Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• Crusher HP:1

"Oh drat. We've got hot and cold running enemies. Let's get it over with, then."

Crusher keeps moving towards the target warehouse.
        ...>>> Witty remark or snarky quote of another poster goes here <<<...

Comment

• "Let's call Kenny Loggins, 'cuz we're in the DANGA ZONE!"

You charge at the warehouse, only to be greeted by three large goons, one of which is slightly bigger than the others.

Seems like they've noticed your approach...

[GM's note: Actions?]

Comment

• When the group begins to "charge" [], Cross-fire objects: SURRENDERING ELEMENT OF SURPRISE WITHOUT PLANNED APPROACH IS SIGNIFICANT TACTICAL ERROR
            Last edited by Spartacus; 12-07-2014, 11:49 PM.
            Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

• [Where is Irate Canadian?

Cross-Fire knows stuff that Crusher doesn't (eg the car leaving) I can only act on what my character knows, so we're not really able to plan... ?]

Comment

• [GM's note: True. Besides, it makes things interesting when someone rushes in impulsively.

Also... the GM kind of wants to get things rolling, so instead of waiting for you guys to get off the pot, he's tempted to make the baddies kick down the outhouse door.]

Comment

• Crusher HP:1

Crusher greets the goons with a tremendous hand clap, creating a blast of air that is enough to stun a mule.

[Shockwave, Damage 10; DC 20 Reflex save for half damage; toughness save 25 (20 if Reflex save made)]

Comment

• (Crusher)

Reflex Save Results(DC 20):
                    Grunt A: 9
                    Grunt E: 11
                    Enforcer A: 16
                    [FAIL! Full Damage]

Toughness Save Results (DC 25)
                    Grunt A 12 (FAIL! Grunt A is Slain!)
                    Grunt E 26 (Success! Grunt E Takes no Damage)
                    Enforcer A 21 (Fail! Enforcer A is Injured!)

Your rock-solid mitts collide together and the resulting shockwave connects with the over-sized goons. Their bodies all slam against the metal doors of the warehouse with with a gong-like resonance and fall on the ground in a heap. The first guy to get up seems to have been unaffected, the bigger of the two looks like he's taken a pounding, and the poor sap at the bottom looks like that frog that Big Johnny sat on back in High School Biology.

The one clutches his head as he stands up. "Ugh..... What the (Awhooga!) was that?"

[Crossfire, Cyperpunk... any actions?]

Comment

• [GM's note: Merry Christmas to all! Everyone gets a Hero Point, compliments of the GM!]

Comment

• Cyberpunk fires off a cryo round at Enforcer A.

[
                        AP Blast 5 ("Cryoshot." FORT Save)
                        Roll(1d20)+8:
                        20,+0
                        Total:28
                        ]

[Remind me if I did this right..]
                        "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
                        -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
                        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        I support the :
                        sigpic

Comment

• [Also, where is everyone else?]
                          "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
                          -Unknown

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          I support the :
                          sigpic

Comment

• [GM's note: Nice shot! You did it right, just forgot to mention whether it was Lethal or Non.]

Comment

• [Non-Lethal.]
                              -Unknown

I support the :
                              sigpic

Comment

• [GM's note: Awesome!]

(Cyberpunk fires a shot at Enforcer A! It CRITICALLY HITS!)

Fortitude Save Results (DC 20 + 5 = 25): 18 (Fail! Enforcer A has been KO'd!)

Your cryoshot catches the larger of the two brutes by surprise, causing him to freeze up and go sliding into a nearby wall with a THUD!

[Maxvel would be back once things got started up again. I dunno where Spart is...]

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X