Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Thread: Retribution in Purgatory (A M&M 2e Campaign)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Cyberpunk)

Your device starts flickering. Some text pops up on the screen

I MAY BE ABLE TO ACCESS HARDWARE ON THEIR PERSONS TO DETERMINE WHO THEY ARE.
    PERMISSION GRANTED? (Y/N)

[GM's note: If so, I'mma need you to roll Computers, which is at +14]
    Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• Y
      [Roll(1d20)+14:
      15,+14
      Total:29]
      "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
      -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      I support the :
      sigpic

Comment

• (Cyberpunk)

[Skill Check Results]

Seconds after you give the command, your AI goes to work. A bevy of information appears on the monitor.

FIGURES IDENTIFIED:
        *FIGURE 1*
        STERLING MALORY ARCHER, CODENAME "DUCHESS"
        PROFESSION-- AGENT OF ISIS
        OTHER NOTES-- HIGH-FUNCTIONING ALCOHOLIC. ALSO HAS A FEAR OF ROBOTS.

*FIGURE 2*
        LANA KANE
        PROFESSION-- AGENT OF ISIS
        OTHER NOTES-- PROFICIENT IN BOTH MACHINE PISTOL COMBAT AND SNARKY COMMENTARY.

Comment

• [Do we rush them guys?]
          "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
          -Unknown

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          I support the :
          sigpic

Comment

• [why would we? ]
            Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

• [Any suggestions?]
              -Unknown

I support the :
              sigpic

Comment

• [what would your characters do? ]

no affiliation with primary targets. Presence might interfere with mission objective. Recommend gathering further information.

Comment

• [what would your characters do? ]

no affiliation with primary targets. Presence might interfere with mission objective. Recommend gathering further information.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
                    (Cyberpunk)

Your device starts flickering. Some text pops up on the screen

I MAY BE ABLE TO ACCESS HARDWARE ON THEIR PERSONS TO DETERMINE WHO THEY ARE.
                    PERMISSION GRANTED? (Y/N)

[GM's note: If so, I'mma need you to roll Computers, which is at +14]
                    [Wait a minute, we meet ARCHER? Best RPG ever.]
                    -Unknown

I support the :
                    sigpic

Comment

• [We should at least try to talk to them, if they're not immediately obvious bad guys. We're heroes, after all...]
                      ...>>> Witty remark or snarky quote of another poster goes here <<<...

Comment

• this unit is likely to be tactical liability in negotiations.

this unit will remain in current position and monitor primary targets

[that means you guys go talk to them while CV keeps me updated on any changes in the warehouse we're watching. ]

Comment

• Crusher HP:1

Crusher nods at Crossfire and Cyberpunk. "OK, I could zoom back and try to talk to them, or Cyberpunk and I could walk over... that might startle them less, but it could give us away to the guys in the warehouse."

Comment

• [GM's note: So... Who's gonna call Kenny Loggins and wind up in the DANGER ZONE!?]

Comment

• Crusher HP:1

Crusher teleports back to the same general location, but well to the left (so hopefully their guns aren't immediately directly trained on him).

"Hey there guys, I think we need to talk" he says brightly "I'll keep it short. This isn't the area of the time of day for a quiet stroll, so you're not here for peaceful or technically legal purposes. I have only one question: Are you for cleaning up Purgatory; or for getting your slice of the pie?"

Crusher leans forward for emphasis, fists on the ground like a gigantic stone gorilla. "If you're cleaning things up, we can talk more. If you're just after your share of the action, well, we've got a problem. So what's your answer?"

Comment

• (Crusher)

The man- clearly Archer- aims his gun at you again. "Cleaning up Purgatory?" He scoffs, "I clean up worse places before breakfast." The woman, Lana, rolls her eyes and turns to you. "What my associate, for lack of a better term, was trying to say is that we're only here to find out who's been swapping out chemo drugs for placebos."

Archer replies, "Duh... I mean, how am I supposed to treat my breast cancer with sugar pills and Zima?"

Lana grits her teeth and hisses, "Archer, SHUT UP! Anyhow... we've tracked them to this particular warehouse, and we're planning to get in and interrogate these guys to find out who their boss is." She draws her machine pistols.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X