Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Thread: Retribution in Purgatory (A M&M 2e Campaign)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As does Cyberpunk.
    "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
    -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I support the :
    sigpic

Comment

• (Crossfire, Cyberpunk)

You head closer to your destination.

[Roll Notice, folks.]
      Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• [14+9=23]
        Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

• Crusher HP:1

Crusher follows the two metal men, trying to be inconspicuous.

{if needed, Notice:1d20+2 → [6,2] = (8). Yep, Crusher notices he has feet. Nice, big, basalt ones. }
          ...>>> Witty remark or snarky quote of another poster goes here <<<...

Comment

• [GM's note: Waiting on you, IC]

Comment

• 1d20+9 → [6,9] = (15)
              "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
              -Unknown

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              I support the :
              sigpic

Comment

• Notice Check Results:

Crossfire picks up two figures northeast from your current location. From a quick observation, you note that they may be heading the same direction as you are... One appears to be male, the other female, both of which appear to be well-armed (the male even moreso).

Comment

• Cross-fire indicates the location of the two figures.

TWO HEAVILY ARMED FIGURES DETECTED APPROACHING TARGET AREA. affiliation and intention: UNKNOWN.
                  Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

"Heavily Armed?" Crusher thinks..."They could be the Syndicate, or their customers. I could whiz over and take a look, but it's likely to alert them."

Comment

• [GM's note: So are you going to try and sneak into the warehouse, or are you going in guns blazing?]

Comment

Crusher decides to check out the two approaching people. Here, at this time of night, they're not likely to be friendly, but he feels he should check before doing anything hostile. That's what heroes do, right?

”Back soon guys - if you hear shooting, come running, OK?”. Crusher seems to suddenly sink into the ground, leaving almost no trace.

{Using Teleport with turnabout to move to within sight of the two, preferably appearing on the far side of them (if it's inside 500ft range), before returning}

Comment

• [GM's note: Sorry... things have been busy at my place. And by 'busy' I mean I'm in the middle of switching my computer over to a Dual-Boot Linux/Windows 7 format]

(Crusher)

You teleport within sight of the two figures. You can see that the male is caucasion and the woman is of African descent. They become aware of your presence, and the male aims his rifle at you in shock. "Holy crap, Lana! What the hell is that?!"

Comment

• {No Worries. Does Crusher also return? (That was my plan..)}

Comment

• [Yep. You returned just as the man was finished aiming his gun at you.]

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
                                [Yep. You returned just as the man was finished aiming his gun at you.]
                                [Can I ask my A.I who those people are?]
                                -Unknown

I support the :
                                sigpic

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X