Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Thread: Retribution in Purgatory (A M&M 2e Campaign)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Crusher)

[Crusher Punches The Hairball! It hits!]

Toughness Save Results (DC 25): 13-2 = 11 (Fail! The Hairball is Staggered and Disabled!)

While Crusher may be oblivious to the horrible, horrible pun... The Hairball was not, and thus was caught off guard when your punch landed. The haymaker strikes the monster with intense force, sending it back a few feet and causing it to bleed profusely.

[GM's note: Waiting on you, Cyberpunk]
    Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• Cyberpunk shoots at the Hairball.
      1d20+8=21
      [Lethal, DC 23]
      "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
      -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      I support the :
      sigpic

Comment

• (Cyberpunk)

[Cyberpunk shoots the Hairball! It hits!]

Toughness Save Results (DC 23): 11-2=9 (FAIL! The Hairball has been slain)

The array of bullets connect with what you believe are the beast's vital areas. It lets out a bowel-empyting roar, and then collapses in a heap. A bloody, hairy heap. Great... that' not a smell you're going to get out of your nostrils anytime soon.

[Morale Check: Fail!]

The lone cultist starts to panic. "N-n-n-no... p-pleeease... spare me. I'll tell you an-an-yth--- GAACK!" All of a sudden he starts convulsing as he flops around on the floor like a fish out of water. After a few twitches, the cultist's body remains lifeless on the ground.

Comment

• Cross-fire scans the battlefield for any remaining life forms.
          Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

• (Crossfire)

You don't see any more life forms in the area in front of you, but turning around, you see a figure coming down from the parkade entrance. He's wearing a black trench coat and combat boots, along with some cargo pants. He's holding a pipe in what appears to be his mouth (this fellow doesn't seem to have the usual skin tones of a human... his skin- if it could be called that- is an ever changing mix of dark purples, greens, blues and black. The only constant thing about this guy is that his eyes are white without pupils and his hair is long, black, and ponytailed).

He stops at the entrance. He takes some puffs of his pipe as he watches the party.

Comment

• Cross-fire turns around and takes a full-round action to aim his railgun at the interloper.

IDENTIFY

[presumably that clues C and C into the fact that there is someone else in the area]

Comment

• Crusher HP:1

Crusher heaves a sigh of relief when the hair thing collapses. "I'd shake your hands, guys, but this gunk ain't going to wash out easily. Pity that last cultist didn't survive... I wonder if something killed him...?" Crusher is loooking at the dead cultists when Cross-Fire speaks. Turning around, he sees the cyborg aiming his gun at someone.

"Oh brother, not more bad guys...? Who are you?"
                ...>>> Witty remark or snarky quote of another poster goes here <<<...

Comment

• The figure takes another puff of his pipe and he replies, "You might want to put that pea-shooter down, Tin Man." He motions to Crossfire. "Someone might get hurt."

He takes a moment to re-light his pipe, striking the match alongside his face. "Before I tell you who I am, I'm going to take an educated guess as to who you are. Based on the body count- not to mention the nature of these bodies- I've seen, you're the folks who got my little memo."

Comment

Crusher looks the man up and down before replying. "We didn't come here for the shopping, that's for sure. You might want to switch to using a lighter, by the way. Those matches look to be doing bad things to your complexion."

Comment

• The man's eyes focus on you for a second, and he gives a short chuckle, "Whatever you say... Well, if this little smackdown really was your doing, I'm impressed. You're going to help me do good things for this city."

Comment

• identification sufficient. suggestion: relocation prior to debriefing

Cross-fire's arm cannon returns to its storage compartment.

Comment

"Well I think we're all here for the same goal, then. This town needs someone with the gumption to clean it up. I may not look like much, but I'm not letting this place go any farther down the sewer." Helen spoke with the conviction and resolution that had made her a campaigning journalist, forgetting that she was, to others' eyes, a nine-foot, 2,000lb chunk of living rock with blood and gunk dripping from her fists.
                          "But maybe this is not the wisest place to have this conversation...?"

Comment

• The figure nods in agreement, "You're right... this place isn't an appropriate spot for this kind of dialogue. Step into my office." He secures his pipe into his mouth and claps his hands rhythmically. Moments later, a portal appears in a nearby wall and he beckons you to follow as he steps in.

Comment

• Cross-fire proceeds through the portal.

Comment

• Cyberpunk does the same.
                                "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
                                -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
                                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                I support the :
                                sigpic

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X