Game Thread: Gossamer Gulch, A Fairy Tail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
    [if they can't see/smell the outside when the doorway is big enough for a giant to fit through...]
    [the doorway is not even close to being near the outside]
    Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
      [the doorway is not even close to being near the outside]
      [then color me confused.]
      Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

• [Okay, for clarity, the giants are NOT in the dining room and would have to break doors to get in from where they are. The ogres can enter but something is going on outside the dining room so they may be a bit busy at the moment. The animals are scared, angry and not terribly bright - some will flee but some will actually seek to attack. The dire wolves are dire wolves. You are no where near the outside - or at least if you are you don't know it. The entry you know is seventy five feet from the dining room door and you would have to get past the thing the giants might be messing with - that just to get to the staircase to go to the shed.]

Twig does very not nice things to the cuddly dire wolf and it yelps, but keeps coming (not nearly as fast, however). One of the birds swoops at Siri and misses (stupid bird). A leopard is racing toward Gades (next round). In addition, there's another wolf that just decided Twig looks edible and the snakes are going everywhere. The female ogre takes a swipe at a leopard and misses (stupid dice) while the leopard takes a bite out of her (which she may eventually notice).

You can hear a great deal of commotion outside the dining room. The female stone giant's voice is heard once more. "You gotta be kidding me! What is that thing?!"

Actions?
        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• Assuming the wounded dire wolf is also running at Twig, it gets this arrow (if not, the other one):
          [attack=19+15=34; damage=4+9=13]
          Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• [The other one is closing much faster than the wounded one but both are closing.]
            "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• [I'm assuming that they're both at least a round away, since you didn't specify. Figured I may as well take out the weakened one first, if possible.]
              sigpic

Comment

• [maybe I just don't understand 3.5e, but shouldn't I get an attack of opportunity on the bird?]

Comment

• [OBP - yes, but at least one will be able to attack next round.
                  Spart - I think so. Go for it.
                  CV - where are you?]

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• [Question: Am I still able to Kick and deal my unarmed damage while still maintaining my hold on Gramps?]
                    Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• [5d20+8=13 to hit, 9 damage.]

Comment

• [CV: yes.
                        Spart - you big meanie!]

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• [I'm going to ready a Flurry of Blows to use against the incoming leopard.

When the time comes: Attack totals are 11 and 15. Damage is 11 and 12, respectively]

Comment

• []

Twig dispatches the wounded wolf while the other runs up. Siri wounds the bird and it flies off (stupid bird). Gades readies himself for the attack.

The wolf jumps for Twig and manages to miss (). A dire wolf takes an interest in Siri (next round he'll be in range for him to attack). The leopard does not like being beaten on. It scratches Gades (5 pts damage. ).

In the hall, you hear, "No, seriously, what is it?" "A dragon?" "Don't be stupid. Dragons are bigger than that." "I am too a dragon!"

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• [Responding with some more kicks: 13 and 24 to hit. 12 and 9 Damage]

Comment

• [Aren't I standing near Gades? Shouldn't I be getting some opportunity attacks? 10 ft reach plus animals not being quite smart enough to have learned to avoid it quite yet?]

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X