Game Thread: Gossamer Gulch, A Fairy Tail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• []
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• [oookay, I rolled a 6 on my d8, if I'm the one who gets to roll it.]
      Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

• [well, that went swimmingly, as usual ]

Twig ties up pseudo-gramps. [if I need a check for that, 16+9=25]
        Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• "Alright: We've barged uninvited into their home and, when we got invited to dinner anyway, beat up our hosts instead of eating. What's next, roasting Gramps here over his own fireplace?"

Comment

• Gades replies, "Siri... First, don't tempt me. Second, what part of, 'Too Good to be True,' don't you get about all of this? It's obvious that this was a set-up... either to trap us into a bargain or- more likely- these folks are from the Land of Inversions sent to incapacitate us because we're too damned close for comfort."
            Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• Uncle laughs, "Close? You can't get in at all now."

[He's still a little groggy from being stunned and not happy to be tied up but yes, he can talk now.]
              "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• Gades gives him a rather nasty look, "And why, pray tell, is that?"

Comment

• "Ye aren't ready. ye canna go if'n ye aren't ready, now can ye?" He shakes his head. "No human or the like goes into the Gulch without transformation - to do so would mean certain death. But now you've gone and made the little woman all cranky - fat chance she'll transform ye now. Go back to where ye came from - unless ye wish to end up nothing more than bones by days end."

Actions?

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• [Is anybody home?]

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• [ ]

Uncle waits semi-patiently for a moment in the ensuing silence then begins to chortle to himself. After a moment, he begins to laugh, increasing the volume gradually.

[Listen checks, everyone....]

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• [2 +11=13]
                        Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                        sigpic
                        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• [2+11=13 for my roll, too ]

Comment

• [Listen: 20! + 3 = 23. Sheesh. NOW I get a critical.]

Comment

• [Oh, and gag gramps.]
                              sigpic

Comment

• [Gades will do so once the opportunity is given.]

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X