Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

5-Word Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lopped off all their heads.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• with his vorpal butter knife

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• which he then used to

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• butter his vorpal. However, the

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• vorpal was sliced to fine

Comment

• ...quality, as no sound was...
              ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

• made when the tree fell

Comment

• right where the bear pooped.

Comment

• Meanwhile Velma lost her glasses

Comment

• ...in the aforementioned lava wave...
                      ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

• confounding Hitler's plot to bomb

Comment

• the beach where the knight

Comment

• who said "Ni!" made lava

Comment

• which no one really needed.

Comment

• because the lava lamp industry

Comment