Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Jokes

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    Therefore bacon.
    Therefore not bacon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Truthseeker View Post
      Therefore not bacon.
      Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

• F U N E X

S V F X

F U N E M

S V F M

L F M N X

An oldie but goodie which I do not think has been here since the restoration.
        Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

• Originally posted by Truthseeker View Post
          Therefore not bacon.

MMMM. Bacon Knots.

bacon-yeast-rolls-10-copy.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
            F U N E X

S V F X

F U N E M

S V F M

L F M N X

An oldie but goodie which I do not think has been here since the restoration.
            Have you any eggs?
            Yes we have eggs.
            Have you any Ham
            Yes we have Ham
            I'll Have Ham and Eggs

Comment

• How do you find Will Smith in the snow?

Look for the Fresh Prints

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• What did the pirate say when he turned 80?

Aye Matey.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• I took the shell off of my racing snail hoping that it would go faster.

If anything he became more sluggish.

Comment

• What kind of train eats too much?

A chew chew train.

Comment

• What idiot named him Spiderman instead of Peter Parkour?
                      I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

• Why did Adele cross the road?

To say hello from the other side.
                        I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

• A Spanish magician informs the audience that he will disappear on the count of three. At this point he starts counting, "Uno. Dos..." POOF! He disappeared without a tres.

Comment

• How can you tell a plumber from a chemist?

Ask them to pronounce unionized.

Comment

• catch my eye.jpg

Comment

• "DOG FOR SALE" :

A guy is driving around the back woods of Montana and he sees a sign in front of a broken down shanty-style house: 'Talking Dog For Sale 'He rings the bell and the owner appears and tells him the dog is in the backyard.

The guy goes into the backyard and sees a nice looking Labrador retriever sitting there.

'You talk?' he asks.

'Yep,' the Lab replies.

After the guy recovers from the shock of hearing a dog talk, he says 'So, what's your story?'

The Lab looks up and says, 'Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was pretty young. I wanted to help the government, so... I told the CIA.

In no time at all they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping.'

'I was one of their most valuable spies for eight years running...

But the jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger so I decided to settle down. I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security, wandering near suspicious characters and listening in.

I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded a batch of medals.'

'I got married, had a mess of puppies, and now I'm just retired.'

The guy is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what he wants for the dog.

'Ten dollars,' the guy says.

'Ten dollars? This dog is amazing! Why on earth are you selling him so cheap?'

'Because he's a liar. He's never been out of the yard'

Comment