Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Jokes

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
    Perhaps, but unless you're a psychiatrist you can't do much.
    You win this round. Savor your victory while you can

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Knock knock

Who's there?

Control freak... now you say "Control freak who?"

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• What do you get when you cross a lawyer with a snake?

Incest

Comment

• What's the difference between a lawyer and a liar?

Pronunciation.

Comment

• Why did the Amish couple file for divorce?

Because he was driving her buggy

Comment

• A pirate walks into a bar with a paper towel wrapped around his head. The bartender asks, "What's up with the paper towel?"

The pirate responds, "Arrrr... there's a bounty on me head."

Comment

• Why was the prize fighter nicknamed "Rembrandt"?

Because his face was always on the canvas.

Comment

• An art thief's latest robbery attempt is foiled after he successfully exits the art museum but lets his van run out of gas a couple of blocks away. During police investigation and questioning, he comments: "I didn't have the Monet to buy Degas to make the Van Gogh."

(I didn't make that up, but I just read it this morning. )
                  ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

• What is the leading cause of death for hamsters?

Falling asleep at the wheel.

Comment

• Who is the patron saint of email?

St. Francis of a CC

Comment

• Why do mermaids wear seashells?

Because the B-shells are too small and the D-shells are too big

Comment

• Bill was speeding down the highway at 80 mph when he got pulled over by the police. The officer asked him if he realized that the speed limit was 55 mph.

"Yes sir," replied Bill. "But I wasn't going to be driving for that long."

Comment

• During history class the teacher asks one of her students if he can explain Napoleon's origin. The student replied, "Course I can."

Comment

• How was the Roman emperor cut in half?

With a pair of Caesars.

Comment

• Why did Karl Marx not like Earl Grey tea?

Because he regarded all proper tea as theft.

Comment