Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

The phone story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Point to this app and I am still wondering why the list of posts is a very nice idea and a great deal to do that you have to remember.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Remember that you are the best person to have a great Christmas with

Comment

With a great deal I will be glad we can do that things are very cool we can get it back to you and you will get it a bit longer.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Longer than I have been listening to the Wheel of Time series and I really need to get the machine into working shape.
          Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

Comment

Shape of my day will come and I hope I get a new job today and tomorrow to get the job alert tomorrow and I am not sure if they will continue with me.

Comment

Me and I have a bunch of Gary, and I think I can manage that.

Comment

That is the only one that we could be able about to get to the other day early.

Comment

Early in the s same place, and I think I can manage that.

Comment

That is a great app and if I had to get to know where I would have to go back on my app it wouldn't have to look at the other things.

Comment

• Things are you want to tip, and I think I can manage that.

Comment

• that the first quarter earnings of a new government and then you have been in this year to be used for your new products

Comment

• Products of all those who have had no idea how much to work out.

Comment

• Out of curiosity, and I think I can manage that.

Comment

• That would likely have to go on the way the back yard is.

Comment

• Is there any way you get out of them, but it up on makeline and the way back up for work on the way, but it in the living with a lot more to do it?

(It keeps suggesting "and I think I can manage that.", so I selected the left suggestion this time instead of the middle one.)

Comment