Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

The ABCs of cartoons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dracula (Hotel Transylvania)

tumblr_inline_mzfhg7FA1m1rxamq0.gifgiphy.gif

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

Da866a4.gif anton-ego-o.gif

anton-ego-nostalgia-o.gif tumblr_mfpjcwB3lG1rcx983o2_250.gif

tumblr_mfpjcwB3lG1rcx983o4_250.gif tumblr_m0zwtpNjFv1qg899vo1_500.gif

qAtSPyB.gif tumblr_mmhorqZ0rr1rvaruio1_r1_400.gif

tumblr_lwdsinK3M31qm6oc3o1_500.gif tumblr_msukrqgVsX1sna02xo1_250.gif
      That's what
      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Figaro (Pinocchio)
        tumblr_ni33r1hrC21rrtza4o5_250.gif1364286263_1676877827.gif

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Grimmy (Mother Goose and Grimm)

80963d60a486739a0eeff5d83dc26b06.jpg fc0f65a50c2b23a02292eac312f8d38b.JPG

whack-a-cat-sm.jpg MGG-2013-06-08.gif
          That's what
          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Hidan (Naruto)

tumblr_myxnhbBmuX1sfnruco1_500.gifgiphy.gif

Comment

• Isis (Hero High)

Isis.JPG FFISIS1.gif

tumblr_inline_nl0xhcN29r1rdpphj.jpg
              That's what
              - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                Isis (Hero High)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10637[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]10638[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10639[/ATTACH]
                Funny, she doesn't look like an Islamic terrorist

Comment

• Jessie (Toy Story)

tumblr_musix5ESHl1qb9jcko2_250.giftumblr_lop24kzjob1r0o08ko1_500.giftumblr_lz4fq4g8A01qcga5ro1_500.gif
                  Last edited by rogue06; 10-16-2015, 07:49 PM.

Comment

• Kate (The Bush Baby)

~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

• Lubbock (Akame Ga Kill)

tumblr_ns0hhmgMcw1ualzuto1_500.giftumblr_neh14jGgy91rgfjr4o1_500.gif

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        Funny, she doesn't look like an Islamic terrorist

Nope, not at all.
                        2035b1a62c260811328fbac52e2c3295.jpgAPI_21.jpg
                        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• Myron (Wayside)

~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

• Nya (Ninjago)

Comment

• Onigumo (Inuyasha)

Onigumo1.jpg
                              "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• Maximillion Pegasus (Yu Gi Oh)

Pegasus-maximillion-pegasus-yu-gi-oh-32725853-350-263.gifPegasus-maximillion-pegasus-yu-gi-oh-32725851-350-263.gif

Anyone else think he sounded like a creepy pedophile whenever he addressed "Yugi boy"?
                                Last edited by rogue06; 10-18-2015, 07:33 PM.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X