Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

The ABCs of cartoons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ururu (Bleach)

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Volstagg (Marvel Comic)

Volstagg.jpg 1405579-volstagg.jpg

comicvine-volstagg.jpg Volstagg_(Earth-32201).jpg
      That's what
      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Wanda (Fairly Odd Parents)

Cosmo-Wanda-Due-Fantagenitori.gif0000000000w&c.gif

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• And since I did say I'd do "X"

Francisco Xavier III (Samurai Champloo)

Comment

• Yugo (Yu Gi Oh! Arc V)

Yugo_berserk.jpg Its_Yugo.jpg

tumblr_nhbqzguFU01shfh62o1_500.jpg Yugo.jpg

MonoSubs-Yu-Gi-Oh-ARC-V-036-720p_2014-12-23-9.22.28-PM.jpg nzgjmg.jpg
            That's what
            - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
            - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• I'm always still in trouble again

Comment

• Anger (Inside Out)

giphy.gif giphy.gif

tumblr_nqd6s0kGOO1uy9ubqo2_500.gif tumblr_nqd6s0kGOO1uy9ubqo1_500.gif

giphy.gif inside-out-s-lewis-talks-about-his-feelings-but-mostly-anger-467501.gif
                That's what
                - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Buttercup (Power Puff Girls)

0000000000bcpp1.gif0000000000bcpp2.gif0000000000bcpp3.gif0000000000bcpp4.gif

Comment

• Coldstone (Gargoyles)

Coldstone.jpg 360px-Othello.jpg

char_925.jpg
                    That's what
                    - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Duckman

0000000000dm1.gif0000000000dm2.gif

Comment

• Ms. Endive (Chowder)

tumblr_mkujqvHheH1sno9ado1_500.gif tumblr_lnl2b5OyHy1qi2xk0o1_400.gif

Endiveseat.jpg hqdefault.jpg
                        That's what
                        - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Frylock (Aqua Teen)

Comment

• Solomon Grundy (DC Comics)

tumblr_lp7xojNt8w1qjn01ro1_500.gif tumblr_nig83yzD8R1sh87v9o3_500.gif

Grundy.jpg file_180465_0_soloman_grundy.jpg
                            That's what
                            - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Integra Hellsing (Hellsing)

0000000000ih.gif

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                                Integra Hellsing (Hellsing)
                                That's Sir Integra Hellsing to you, mister.
                                Middle-of-the-road swing voter. Feel free to sway my opinion.

Comment