Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

The ABCs of cartoons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jinx (Teen Titans)

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• The Ghost of Elias Kingston (Scooby Doo)

tumblr_n6b3c2UU9E1re7k1ao1_400.gif tumblr_n6b3c2UU9E1re7k1ao2_400.gif

tumblr_n6b2zydnhr1re7k1ao4_400.gif TioStuart.jpg
      That's what
      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Leeron (Gurren Lagann)

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Manny (Ice Age)

tumblr_n510j2Vqzc1swendro4_250.gif tumblr_n8f1mbCCrp1shuwtzo2_500.gif

giphy.gif giphy.gif

tumblr_nfay19umsk1st0dt8o1_500.gif giphy.gif

tumblr_muznepPqhe1swendro9_250.gif
          That's what
          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
            Manny (Ice Age)
            Believe it or not this was only the second time you've listed someone on my short list.

(Hello) Nurse (Anamaniacs)

Comment

• Otulissa (Legend of the Guardians - The Owls of Ga'Hoole)

tumblr_mlhafj0spM1s4m1l8o1_400.gif tumblr_n4g9t7MSCj1qjhsrzo3_500.gif

966117_1330758377636_full.jpg
              That's what
              - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Pinky (Pinky & the Brain)

Comment

• Quake (Marvel Comics)

Secret_Warriors_22_textless.jpg 406px-Daisy_Quake442.jpg

Secret_Avengers_Vol_2_9_Textless.jpg
                  That's what
                  - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Dr. Nick Riviera (Simpsons)

Comment

• Berry Shirayuki (Tokyo Mew Mew)

tumblr_msie4haPQl1s4cdhno1_500.gif tumblr_njy7q1XIqP1tuzhm1o1_500.gif

th_Ichigo.gif tumblr_n0hw9gX4Fy1s4vdb1o1_500.gif
                      That's what
                      - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                        Berry Shirayuki (Tokyo Mew Mew)
                        What is it with the Japanese and their absolute obsession with cat girls. They're in nearly every anime. Some shrink could make it his life's work analyzing this particular peculiarity. And they obviously live short lives since I have never seen a depiction of one who is older than say 25.

Anywho... enough of that

Thumper (Bambi)

[img]

Comment

• I'm always still in trouble again

Comment

• Vector (Yu Gi Oh! Zexal)

1395619950600.gif tumblr_msv8vvX77z1sxom5oo1_400.gif tumblr_inline_mmwyp498ku1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_mlyxedcwbw1rawcrho1_500.gif tumblr_msv8vvX77z1sxom5oo3_400.gif tumblr_mwjh4iQqGt1qeog7wo5_250.gif

vector-o.gif tumblr_mvokfuLeIF1qkgj66o1_500.gif
                            That's what
                            - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Wally West/Kid Flash

Comment

• Crashbug X (Yu Gi Oh! Zexal)

500px-CrashbugX-TF06-JP-VG.jpg BugSwitch-OW.jpg
                                That's what
                                - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment