Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

The ABCs of cartoons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uvogin (Hunter x Hunter)

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Yukio Hans Vorarlberna (Bleach)

tumblr_lvwro5E7YV1qcp905o1_500.gif tumblr_ml0g0cUTHe1rjf4f5o1_500.gif

Ep362YukioEnhancedFullbring2.jpg Ep356_Yukio_patrzy_na_Inoue_B.jpg
      That's what
      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Snow White

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Petros Xanatos (Gargoyles)

154155-10921-petros-xanatos.jpg char_55809.jpg
          That's what
          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Val Yor (Teen Titans)

Comment

• Zs'Skayr (Ben 10)

Zs'Skayr_reborn.jpg Zs'Skayr_OV.jpg

500px-Zs'Skayr_biger.jpg
              That's what
              - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Arrietty (The Secret World of Arrietty)

Arrietty1.gifArrietty2.gifArrietty3.gif

Comment

• Time to switch things around a bit...

Ace Bunny (Loonatics Unleashed)

Comment

• Chip (Voltron)

He pilots the Advanced Recon Helicopter (#4) that becomes the left upper arm of Voltron.

Chip.jpg chip05.jpg

chippidge.jpg chipcrosslegged.jpg

That's what
                    - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Dale (Chip 'n' Dale)

Comment

• Aunt Eunice (George Shrinks)

char_69193.jpg 1409671.jpg

george_02.jpg
                        That's what
                        - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Cyril Figgis (Archer)

Last edited by rogue06; 11-20-2014, 09:04 AM.

Comment

• Gorilla Grodd (DC Comics)

340720-128937-gorilla-grodd.jpg wallpaper-batman-the-brave-and-the-bold-gorilla-grodd.jpeg

1767049-6a00d8341c630a53ef010535ed47f6970b_800wi.jpg super-friends-grodd.jpg
                            That's what
                            - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Happy (Fairy Tail)
                              HappyFT.gif
                              Last edited by rogue06; 11-20-2014, 12:07 PM.

Comment

• Mr. Incredible (The Incredibles)

tumblr_mxv2k5W0qP1sr52eao3_500.gif tumblr_loonxar8PU1qmvlrjo1_500.gif

tumblr_lrmgat3B4Z1qm6oc3o1_500.gif mr-incredible-o.gif

MrIncredibleYell6f.gif tumblr_n8z4jjABDx1rylr5to1_500.gif

mr-incredible1.gif The-Incredibles-Appreciation-GIF.gif

tumblr_mxs3fcs12F1r8pjwdo2_250.gif tumblr_mszlwaLK6J1swe6iro1_500.gif

08-mr-incredible-yell.gif tumblr_me9w88SCKi1qlt206o2_500.gif
                                That's what
                                - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment