Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

The ABCs of cartoons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
      Ichigo Kurasaki (Bleach)

That's a "K". Last names or Japanese family names.

Imhotep (The Mummy: Quest For The Lost Scrolls) Curses. Sniped...

Thomas Jefferson (Liberty's Kids)

arch_who_tjefferson_lg.jpg hqdefault.jpg
      Last edited by Bill the Cat; 10-02-2014, 09:17 AM.
      That's what
      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Monkey D Luffy (One Piece)

Luffy-one-piece-7026709-500-375.jpg
        Last edited by Bill the Cat; 10-02-2014, 09:22 AM.
        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• Melomelody (Yu Gi Oh! Zexal)

Attached Files
          Last edited by Bill the Cat; 10-02-2014, 09:52 AM.
          That's what
          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Nightwing

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Overlord (Blackstar)

Ov.jpg char_8752.jpg

Blackstar_Vs__The_Overlord_by_MOTU_fan.jpg
              That's what
              - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Pickles the drummer (Metalocalypse)

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Galaxy Queen (Yu Gi Oh! Zexal)

Number83GalaxyQueen-JP-Anime-ZX-NC.jpg Galaxy_Queen_returns_to_normal.jpg

Number83GalaxyQueen-TF06-JP-VG.jpg
                  That's what
                  - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Rigby (Regular Show)

Comment

• Jorgen Von Strangle (Fairly Odd Parents)

GIF-Inspection_Detection-Jorgen001.gif tumblr_lub5r3Hvcl1qafrh6.gif

SchoolsOut1019.jpg 20111106223719!Jorgen-3D.jpg
                      That's what
                      - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Ben Tennyson (various Ben Ten)

Ben-10.gif

Comment

• Upgrade (Ben 10)

Ben-10-upgrade-wallpaper.jpg Max_as_Upgrade.jpg

Upgrade_using_robo_sumos_to_enhance_lazor.jpg
                          That's what
                          - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Varrick (Legend of Korra)

Comment

• Wally West (DC Comics)

tumblr_m1htciKAPX1qjudjm.gif tumblr_static_tumblr_m9g7dkeojg1rvcgqno1_500.gif

tumblr_m120f4uPL41ql3dfho1_500.gif tumblr_lvaocw5zGg1qa0p82o2_500.gif

tumblr_mjglbt1Vu81ruu0mwo1_500.gif tumblr_mjg4otgv6e1rqml7ao3_250.gif

kid_flash_not_as_sweet_as_you.gif
                              That's what
                              - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Alien X (Ben 10)

Comment