Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

The ABC's of Mythical & Fictional Creatures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wani (deep sea serpentine sea dragon that can take human form)

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Xerfilstyx (upper part powerful, winged humanoid devil & lower part a ... slug)

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Yuan-ti (Serpent people that can look relatively human to not even close)

Comment

• Zephid

Zephid.jpg
          Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Ay - a race of wolflike creatures thought to have been extinct for a hundred thousand years. They were the ancestors of wolves in the Malazan Book of the Fallen series, although they were much larger than normal wolves. Baaljagg was described as the size of a hill-pony, at least two to three hands taller at the shoulder than the wolves of Blackdog Forest. Their snouts were longer and narrower than their modern cousins and they had sloping brows and small ears. Their canines were akin to those of a lion or plains bear and their broadly muscled bodies were capable of great speed and endurance. For all their size, however, they were very cautious creatures, only attacking when overwhelming force was in their favor.
            Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
            sigpic
            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Bhederin were large semi-domesticated or wild herbivorous ungulates of Genabackis that grouped in massive herds of as many as half a million creatures. The bulls were especially large and territorial.
              sigpic

Comment

• Chronatog
                Chronatog.jpg
                sigpic

Comment

• Dulhath (a demon or jinn that resembles a humanoid riding an ostrich)

Comment

• Emela-ntouka (elephant-sized dinosaur in the Congo)

Comment

• Furutsubaki no rei (spirit of a tsubaki tree that manifests as person in order to trick people)

Comment

• Gigi (evil French flower. nuff' said)

Comment

• Hōsenki (Oyster demon which created magical jewels)

Comment

• Ipotane (half horse half man, predate centaurs and satyrs)

Comment

• Jermlaine (nasty, tiny humanoid gremlins/fey)

Comment

• Katawaguruma (unlike the Wa nyūdō with a man's face at the center of a burning wheel this burning wheel has a naked woman in agony riding it)

Comment