Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

The ABC's of Mythical & Fictional Creatures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aziwugum (scaled aquatic dog with powerful tail)

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• (intelligent flaming metal wheel with steel teeth)

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Condenado (souls of gamblers trapped in guinea pigs that hunt in packs)

Comment

• Dungavenhooter (short-necked, club-tailed alligator)

Comment

• Eritategoromo (another Tsukumogami, this time a spirit-possessed kimono)

Comment

• (gigantic halibut)

Comment

• Gorgon (large bull covered in iron scales who's breath petrifies)

Comment

• Hexenbiest (witch that looks like a zombie)

Comment

• (Cousin) Itt (short humanoid covered in floor length hair)

Comment

• Juiblex (Demon Lord known as the Faceless Lord as prince of slimes, oozes & filth*)

* IOW the stuff under CP's bed before he married Mrs. CP.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        There are still a few fairly well known ones that haven't been named yet.
                        Another one

Kirin (powerful, majestic chimerical creature of East Asia)

Comment

• Leocampus (a.k.a., Sealion: fish-tailed lion)

Comment

There are still a few fairly well known ones that haven't been named yet.
                            And another

Medusa (snake-haired woman with a petrifying glance)

Comment

And another

Medusa (snake-haired woman with a petrifying glance)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31833[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]31834[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]31835[/ATTACH]
                              A side note:

I used this image from a video game to create a massive, physically powerful Medusa while teaching my best friend's son and his buddies how to play D&D (it was several sessions into it)

One of the kids put the voice of an old Jewish woman from the Bronx with a deep raspy voice to her. We started calling her Mabel. Yeah... I know. It's one of those "you had to be there" things.

Comment

• Nanatoo (demonic granny)

Comment