Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

What superpowers would you like to have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]429[/ATTACH]
    Wonder Rogue powers activate. Form of an image
    Last edited by rogue06; 03-20-2014, 10:18 AM.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      Wonder Rogue powers activate. Form of an image

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

What about the power to never get sick or hurt? And flying. I wonder why so many people wish they could fly? Like a bird, not just in a plane.
        If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by robrecht View Post
          Yes, squiggly is the opposite of crispy. Crispy is overcooked, dried out, and hard. Squiggly is undercooked (by most people's standards), juicy, and very floppy (but the technical term is squiggly). What terms do you use for these too extremes?
          Ready to eat, and undercooked.
          Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Could people please stop discussing bacon in my thread and GET BACK ON TOPIC!!!! Sorry for yelling.

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
              If it were possible. And, what would you do with them? Except, you can't be evil.
              The ability to reach through the interwebz and slap those who are really, really stupid

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Bee whisperer.
                Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

I'd love to have the ability to copy other people's super powers. But knowing my luck there'd be no one else on earth with any abilities...
                  That's what
                  - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                  - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                  - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                    I'd love to have the ability to copy other people's super powers. But knowing my luck there'd be no one else on earth with any abilities...
                    I want to copy Bill's superpower to copy superpowers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                      I want to copy Bill's superpower to copy superpowers.
                      So you guys wanna be Rogue

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        So you guys wanna be Rogue
                        That's just mean...
                        That's what
                        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                        - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Originally posted by robrecht View Post
                          My son just asked me this a couple of days ago! I said I would like to be able to immerse myself and everyone else completely in the presence of God. That didn't seem to be the answer he was looking for. He would like to be able to become incredibly large and incredibly small.
                          Elevator Man of the Super Six.
                          Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

• Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                            If it were possible. And, what would you do with them? Except, you can't be evil.
                            Hard to decide...

-- The Power Cosmic?

-- A perfect combination of Alan Scott's ring and Hal Jordan's ring, so that I would only be powerless agains... um... an ordinary Number 2 pencil... so... forget that one.

-- A perfect genetic hybrid of a Kryptonian and a Green Martian, so that I'd have all the powers of Superman and the Martian Manhunter, and only be vulnerable to Kryptonite that happened to be on fire.

-- The 1960's DC Comics version of Captain Action the way he *should* have been done, as basically an Asgard-empowered version of Captain Marvel, but better. And a Mithril shirt to protect against mistletoe.
                            Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

• Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
                              Hard to decide...

-- The Power Cosmic?

-- A perfect combination of Alan Scott's ring and Hal Jordan's ring, so that I would only be powerless agains... um... an ordinary Number 2 pencil... so... forget that one.

-- A perfect genetic hybrid of a Kryptonian and a Green Martian, so that I'd have all the powers of Superman and the Martian Manhunter, and only be vulnerable to Kryptonite that happened to be on fire.

-- The 1960's DC Comics version of Captain Action the way he *should* have been done, as basically an Asgard-empowered version of Captain Marvel, but better. And a Mithril shirt to protect against mistletoe.
                              How about if Resurrection bodies came with the powers of a kryptonian without the weaknesses? Nah. That'd be silly.

Comment

• To be able to share the gospel perfectly clear & efficiently... & defend it perfectly at all times with 100% success rate.
                                Bible Questions on The Theology QA.

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you Matthew" 7:7

Comment