Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

What superpowers would you like to have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crispy bacon is for people that don't really love bacon; squiggly bacon is for connoisseurs who love the full range of bacon flavor.
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by crazy cat lady
      Crispy bacon is for people that don't really love bacon; squiggly bacon is for connoisseurs who love the full range of bacon flavor.
      Why would you want to trick a septic system?

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post

Especially since crispy=burnt, and squiggly=tasty.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

Exactly!
          "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

Burnt equals crispy in the same way that squiggly equals uncooked, Mr. Squiggle (why should we trust the opinion of someone with a pencil for a nose?).

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

You do know that squiggly bacon has been around a lot longer than Mr Squiggle, right? I never even heard of him until today. Noah and his whole clan preferred squiggly bacon. Crispy bacon was first invented in Sodom and Gomorrah.
              Last edited by robrecht; 03-18-2014, 03:28 PM.
              אָכֵ֕ן אַתָּ֖ה אֵ֣ל מִסְתַּתֵּ֑ר אֱלֹהֵ֥י יִשְׂרָאֵ֖ל מוֹשִֽׁיעַ׃

Comment

Originally posted by robrecht View Post
                You do know that squiggly bacon has been around a lot longer than Mr Squiggle, right? I never even heard of him until today. Noah and his whole clan preferred squiggly bacon. Crispy bacon was first invevted in Sodom and Gomorrah.
                Is that why he cursed Ham with Caanadian bacon.

Comment

You do know that squiggly bacon has been around a lot longer than Mr Squiggle, right? I never even heard of him until today. Noah and his whole clan preferred squiggly bacon. Crispy bacon was first invevted in Sodom and Gomorrah.
                  Adam and Eve used to enjoy crispy bacon until the Fall. It was one of the things that made Eden a paradise.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    Adam and Eve used to enjoy crispy bacon until the Fall. It was one of the things that made Eden a paradise.
                    Meaning you've never had crispy bacon, and neither did they. They were vegetarian after all.

Comment

Read your bible.

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                        Squiggly bacon is undercooked and can carry trichinosis. As I used to tell my cooks in the Air Force... 350 degrees kills everything.
                        That's what
                        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                        - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Read your bible.
                          The part about Noah eating squiggly bacon?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                            Squiggly bacon is undercooked and can carry trichinosis. As I used to tell my cooks in the Air Force... 350 degrees kills everything.
                            That's why only real men (and strong women) can eat squiggly bacon. Just go ask the Marines and the Navy Seals.

Comment

The part about Noah eating squiggly bacon?
                              No the part about Adam & Eve. Everyone already knows about Noah. That is not a matter of dispute.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                                Get the precooked bacon, that way you can still get squiggly bacon, without burning it.

Comment