Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Questions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mossrose View Post
    Who do you think?

There was no outside inspiration?
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      There was no outside inspiration?
      Whose Line Is It Anyway?

(When they used to be family-friendly?)

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Melody Maker View Post
          Does your mother know you posted that young man?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              Does your mother know you posted that young man?
              Does that really look like a young man to you?
              ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

• What is going on here?
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by The Melody Maker View Post
                  Does that really look like a young man to you?
                  Have commas always been my bane?

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• I have, near as I can remember, always used commas, as well as other punctuation, much too liberally, and often times, incorrectly, but I doubt, seriously, anybody notices, much, have they?
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                      I have, near as I can remember, always used commas, as well as other punctuation, much too liberally, and often times, incorrectly, but I doubt, seriously, anybody notices, much, have they?
                      I did too, when I was younger, but my 5th grade teacher, Mrs. Goldberg, made me stop?

Comment

• Aren't you guys pushing the rules of the thread JUST a little bit?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• Yes?

Comment

• ?

Comment

• Rules? There are RULES?

Comment

• Do we need no steenkin' rules?

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X