Announcement

Collapse

Lobby Guidelines

You've made it through the revolving doors and now you can mingle and mill about. If you feel like spamming, please head down the hall to the right to the RecRoom. But, if you'd like to meet people, chat about nothing in particular, you know...have polite conversation that doesn't seem to fit easily into any of the other rooms, this is the place!

The Lobby is not for serious debates, there are other areas for those types of conversations. It is more for relaxed chatting or discussing things that don't fit elsewhere. Politics, religion and philosophy have their own place on the site

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

What's a Girl Gotta do to get Noticed Around Here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's a Girl Gotta do to get Noticed Around Here?

I mean dang, I was in a tornado, y'all could at least make a little fuss...

The serious thread is in the Chapel. I am still at the ER waiting to be checked. I am tired and getting silly but I don't think there were any critical injuries so I may as well laugh... I am probably out of a job. I am beginning to wonder if it's me or the universe that's losing its marbles.

There is already video on YouTube... I may be crazy but the universe definitely is.
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post

The serious thread is in the Chapel. I am still at the ER waiting to be checked. I am tired and getting silly but I don't think there were any critical injuries so I may as well laugh... I am probably out of a job. I am beginning to wonder if it's me or the universe that's losing its marbles.

There is already video on YouTube... I may be crazy but the universe definitely is.
    By the looks of it you seem bored as well. I know the feeling, I was hospital for a while one time. Luckily enough I was in when the football was on (Euro Championships), so at least I was partially entertained while I was there.

Comment

City Jail for 16 hours< The ER.

The ER is literally the best evidence for hell I've ever seen.

Comment

I must have missed all that. I go to bed a lot earlier than most people in my time zone do.

Comment

Only a great friend would put herself through what you have recently just so that I can look at my own circumstances and feel like an idiot for feeling sorry for myself. I don't know how I'll ever repay you. Seriously...because I am not up for any of this mess!
          sigpic
          "...so encourage each other and build one another up." ~1 Thessalonians 5:11

Comment

You need three friends to sit with you and analyze your situations, Job. Oh, but don't curse God and die.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Good morning. Sorry I'm late in the game. You wanted to know how you get noticed. You did the right thing. You spoke up. Sorry I didn't notice you before. I hope you're feeling better now. I hope the tornado didn't destroy your house and car. And I will keep my ears open for your reply. I hope you have a great weekend.
              If anyone wants to read my Kindle Book, feel free to click this hyperlink: http://www.amazon.com/Key-Logic-Ted-...gic+ted+hickox

Comment

I just learned about it too, sweet girl. How awful! Praise God you weren't seriously hurt!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

I am headed to the Chapel to read about it, Sis.
                  Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Okay, THAT failed miserably. Once I was pretty sure everyone was mostly okay, I got silly (2 am and I'm waiting for a tetanus shot - my brain was fried.) That and I was bored. This thread was supposed to be the lighthhearted side... Boy, did I ever mess THAT up!

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

You didn't mess anything up! We were just too concerned about you to kid around for a second.

sigpic
                      "...so encourage each other and build one another up." ~1 Thessalonians 5:11

Comment

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by JardinPrayer View Post
                          You didn't mess anything up! We were just too concerned about you to kid around for a second.

But only a second.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Leg cramp! Leg cramp!

I don't know why. I took all of meds.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Okay, THAT failed miserably. Once I was pretty sure everyone was mostly okay, I got silly (2 am and I'm waiting for a tetanus shot - my brain was fried.) That and I was bored. This thread was supposed to be the lighthhearted side... Boy, did I ever mess THAT up!

I saw this one immediately after waking up. I hadn't seen the other one, and this was too serious to take lightly.

Comment