Amen Stingy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

It's certainly addictive. I have some experience as a chocoholic.
    When you find yourself telling a second girlfriend you don’t know what happened to the chocolates you bought for her birthday, you’re a chocoholic. Not that I’d know anything about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post

When you find yourself telling a second girlfriend you don’t know what happened to the chocolates you bought for her birthday, you’re a chocoholic. Not that I’d know anything about that.
      ffa23f43-3e54-4454-bdd5-92675e016843.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Lindor chocolate .

Comment

Lindor chocolate .
          'specially those "truffles"

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            'specially those "truffles"

Yeah, the way they just melt in your mouth is soooo good.

Comment

Yeah, the way they just melt in your mouth is soooo good.

I need to go to the grocery store and I've decided to splurge on a bag.

Now to see how long it takes before they all vanish after I get them. I'm figuring NMT 4 hours.

Comment

Now to see how long it takes before they all vanish after I get them. I'm figuring NMT 4 hours.
                Despite being a chocoholic I prefer to savor mine. I eat one a day until I run out. I have a bag right now, but I'm waiting until Easter to open it. I also just had one of their bars. Not as good as the truffles, but still really good.

Comment

If you put them in the mail to me, they will take longer to vanish!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

If you put them in the mail to me, they will take longer to vanish!
                    Likely appear as a sticky mess in the bottom of the bag as the weather warms.

And technically, at least from my perspective, they'd "vanish" the moment I wrapped them up.

Comment

Likely appear as a sticky mess in the bottom of the bag as the weather warms.

And technically, at least from my perspective, they'd "vanish" the moment I wrapped them up.
                      I figured it was worth a shot.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

I figured it was worth a shot.
                        Chocolate gets delivered to stores in refrigerated trucks.

Comment

Only those that don't have unfortunate encounters with squirrels, so I'm told.
                          1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
                          ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
                          Scripture before Tradition:
                          but that won't prevent others from
                          taking it upon themselves to deprive you
                          of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

Sparky sent me a whole massive box of chocolate once. All different kinds, even some hot chocolate. It was not melted when it arrived, and it was perfectly yummy.

Your excuse doesn't hold water.

Comment

Originally posted by tabibito View Post

Only those that don't have unfortunate encounters with squirrels, so I'm told.
                              Rumor has it that their major target are meat trucks, particularly those laden with bacon. Funny thing is that squirrels aren't normally carnivorous, but rather mainly herbivorous and occasionally insectivorous.

That isn't to say that squirrels won't occasionally indulge in a treat

Comment

Sparky sent me a whole massive box of chocolate once. All different kinds, even some hot chocolate. It was not melted when it arrived, and it was perfectly yummy.

Your excuse doesn't hold water.
                                PM me your address, and maybe some time before Christmas, if I remember, and don't eat them myself and pretend to have lost your address... You know. The usual.

Comment