Announcement

Collapse

Lobby Guidelines

You've made it through the revolving doors and now you can mingle and mill about. If you feel like spamming, please head down the hall to the right to the RecRoom. But, if you'd like to meet people, chat about nothing in particular, you know...have polite conversation that doesn't seem to fit easily into any of the other rooms, this is the place!

The Lobby is not for serious debates, there are other areas for those types of conversations. It is more for relaxed chatting or discussing things that don't fit elsewhere. Politics, religion and philosophy have their own place on the site

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Funny Political Picture Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

That one isn't very believable, the Democrat shouldn't be saying anything about weight loss because that would be "fatphobic".
    I've seen liberals complain about overweight people because they put a burden on the health system.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      I've seen liberals complain about overweight people because they put a burden on the health system.
      That has taken a sharp turn once the "body positivity" movement labelled "fatphobia" as "rooted in racism".

Comment

• Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

That one isn't very believable, the Democrat shouldn't be saying anything about weight loss because that would be "fatphobic".
        One of those "big tent" contradictions that Democrats seem to sidestep, like cheerleading Islam while they throw gays off of buildings. The get away with it because Leftists are so myopic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronson View Post

One of those "big tent" contradictions that Democrats seem to sidestep, like cheerleading Islam while they throw gays off of buildings. The get away with it because Leftists are so myopic.
          That seems to be a direct result of the power plus prejudice equals racism redefinition becoming popularized. All because an activist wanted to shut down discussion on the issue.

Comment

• I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• midterms.jpg

Comment

• TR13dM0R1nf14T10n4RY593nD1n6.jpg
                To be fair, they did try doubling down on increasing inflationary spending.

Comment

• L-G-B.jpg

He continues to put the DEM in dementia.
                  putting-the-DEM-in-Dementia.jpg

Comment

• L.G.B..jpg

Comment

• LGB.jpg

Comment

• L6B.jpg

Comment

• 313033486_2780737928725725_5412611535022655700_n.jpg

Comment

• 311942239_2778852658914252_7847327098320808639_n.jpg

Comment

• I'm always still in trouble again

Comment

• public-MIStrust.jpg

Comment