Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This video has been circulating among my family. I don't know what the story is behind it. Allegedly, this woman is a truck driver and was supposed to deliver baby formula to a distribution center, and found out that it was being "dumped." Seems a bit wonky.

Warning: Language.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronson View Post
      This video has been circulating among my family. I don't know what the story is behind it. Allegedly, this woman is a truck driver and was supposed to deliver baby formula to a distribution center, and found out that it was being "dumped." Seems a bit wonky.

Warning: Language.

Looking at the comments, it seems that some of the formula that was imported from other countries was tested before being distributed and found to be contaminated, and this is what was being dumped. I'd like to see the labels of the stuff in the video.
      Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by QuantaFille View Post

Looking at the comments, it seems that some of the formula that was imported from other countries was tested before being distributed and found to be contaminated, and this is what was being dumped. I'd like to see the labels of the stuff in the video.
        I kinda figured it was expired or something like that.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• 304781756_10226103084996187_5972330036328358128_n.jpg

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• liberal tolerance.jpg

Comment

• I'm always still in trouble again

Comment

• L.G.B..jpg

Comment

• 81f5b34c-9f30-41b1-97d7-bd260f75ae6c.jpg

Comment

• 888d9e38-d3b6-47d6-9e89-63963485e770.jpg

Comment

• 305408116_5087176118053705_5982237846064703304_n.jpg

Comment

• 305141610_504443178352601_8709521087264298964_n.jpg

Comment

• Satan is correct in that cartoon. A fallen angel is still an angel, no?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronson View Post

Satan is correct in that cartoon. A fallen angel is still an angel, no?
                            can'tdisagree.gif

Comment

• 61edf3e1-1106-4224-8082-0262c2d149ab.jpg

Comment

• ff38c666-34c5-464e-a6f0-61ae753ceda6.jpg

Comment