This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT-A-DEAL.jpg
    That's a steal!! The price for replacing a battery in a Chevy Volt is $30,000 (roughly half the price of the car new,
    and more than the car will be worth in five years when you'll start needing a new battery).

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• 302737515_8705120549501762_2567025520586235681_n.jpg

Comment

• and.jpg
          And?

Comment

• jackass-leading-sheeple.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              Netflix.jpg
              And people ask why I don't have Netflix
              I have Paramount+ and they just merged with Showtime so they had a special where you could add showtime to the bundle for $3/month. So I said why not? I added it, then looked through the Showtime selection. 90% of the stuff was about sex and LBGTQ+ - I cancelled it 5 minutes later.

Comment

• 304723267_1049283329065368_618151135531169897_n.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

I have Paramount+ and they just merged with Showtime so they had a special where you could add showtime to the bundle for $3/month. So I said why not? I added it, then looked through the Showtime selection. 90% of the stuff was about sex and LBGTQ+ - I cancelled it 5 minutes later.
                  Virtually all of the + packages are that way. I was offered Discovery+ for 3 months free but when I saw the lineup I said no thanks.

And of all the movie channels, HBO, Cinemax/MAX, Showtime, STARZ, EPIX and TMC, Showtime has consistently had the weakest lineup.

Comment

• DrEvil.jpg
                    Looks like Dr. Evil Sr.

Comment

Virtually all of the + packages are that way. I was offered Discovery+ for 3 months free but when I saw the lineup I said no thanks.

And of all the movie channels, HBO, Cinemax/MAX, Showtime, STARZ, EPIX and TMC, Showtime has consistently had the weakest lineup.
                      I actually like Discovery +, but I ignore most of the TLC nonsense (relationships). I watch the history channel and discovery channel stuff mostly, like Gold Rush, Expedition Unknown, and other documentaries. And some Food channel shows. I also have HBO Max. I get it free. There are some good shows on it, like Game of Thrones, Westworld, and some DC superhero shows. And there is no comparison in the amount of LGBT stuff on HBO vs what I saw on Showtime. They have maybe 3% as much as Showtime.

Comment

DrEvil.jpg
                        Looks like Dr. Evil Sr.
                        That's the same cat!

Comment

I actually like Discovery +, but I ignore most of the TLC nonsense (relationships). I watch the history channel and discovery channel stuff mostly, like Gold Rush, Expedition Unknown, and other documentaries. And some Food channel shows. I also have HBO Max. I get it free. There are some good shows on it, like Game of Thrones, Westworld, and some DC superhero shows. And there is no comparison in the amount of LGBT stuff on HBO vs what I saw on Showtime. They have maybe 3% as much as Showtime.
                          I got HBO added for around $8/mth and sort of get HBO Max for free. I get the movies but only the first episode of some of the shows like the DC Superhero shows.

Showtime will have about three movies a month I might be interested in -- and some of those might play twice around 2AM.

Comment

I got HBO added for around $8/mth and sort of get HBO Max for free. I get the movies but only the first episode of some of the shows like the DC Superhero shows.

Showtime will have about three movies a month I might be interested in -- and some of those might play twice around 2AM.
                            Yeah I wouldn't bother with the cable channel for any of those, rather have the streaming service so you can just watch what you want when you want.

Comment

Yeah I wouldn't bother with the cable channel for any of those, rather have the streaming service so you can just watch what you want when you want.
                              Typically I just set the DVR to record it.

Comment

• Groomer-Elementary.jpg
                                Truth in advertising?

Comment