This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Run Joe Run... Away.jpg
    Personally, I think there are lots of people who want old Joe to run. Away. Far, far away.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• yet-another-chance-for-Biden-to-show-everyone-how-he-can-mess-everything-up.jpg

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• 267063115_5115029585174094_3856890382030616809_n.jpg

Comment

• FUBARJOE.jpg

Comment

• I'm always still in trouble again

Comment

• 01FPWG5Q0B6TRRC0KBCVBZG26B.jpeg
              They say that Fox was shocked by Wallace's announcement that he was going to CNN but I'm not
              sure why. It was pretty obvious a move was coming back as far as the debates.

Comment

• irs-lying-in-bid-untaxed-money-grandchildren-sponge-job.jpg

Comment

• 01FPWG6CFH278JN0H7CPF36TFN.jpeg

Comment

• smollett-prison-dinner-subway-bleach.jpg

Comment

• don-lemon-5-cent-drop-gas-prices-biden-miracle.jpg
                      Lemon is hyping a claim made by the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee
                      (DCCC), one that even the WaPo called "the worst defense of the Biden administration yet"
                      A barely perceptible decrease as the price continued upward. And FWIU, when someone
                      looked at the actual numbers there wasn't any decrease.

Comment

• ax3823gj0f581.jpg

Comment

• 267626253_324951936296619_4624757667561856149_n.jpg

Comment

• yes master.jpg
                            They skipped over Xi because one is not allowed to criticize Winnie the Pooh. Mu, which
                            WHO just named a variant after, is a far more common name than is Xi but nobody named
                            Mu is WHO's puppet master. One simply is not allowed to criticize Winnie the Pooh

Comment

• 8R4nd0N54PPr0V41.jpg

Comment

• 01FPWGB86TZETSWGJYJWCRQZQZ.jpeg
                                Except that even old Joe's buddies from that time laugh and say the Corn Pop story is just more Biden Bull...

Comment