X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Well, sure. Maybe the mullahs will throw them a bone and let them get married right before tossing them off the roof.
      Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

When OMB stops at a fast food joint the people come up and hug him. When old Joe stops at one, the
        few folks allowed inside are kept well back from the duffer.
        Yeah, I saw that video yesterday. They sure were happy to see him.

Assuming Trump wins in November, they shouldn't get their hopes up too high. I sense he's slowly becoming a compromiser and ultimately he may not look too different from others in DC. He's definitely a big spender.

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
          Well, sure. Maybe the mullahs will throw them a bone and let them get married right before tossing them off the roof.
          Reminds me a bit of the visiting Professor at Auburn Theological Seminary several years ago who maintained that jihad has nothing to do with waging Holy War to spread Islam but instead is really all about "resisting apartheid or working for women's rights."

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronson View Post

Yeah, I saw that video yesterday. They sure were happy to see him.
            Apparently old Joe's keepers are terrified at the prospect that someone might actually ask him a question, and the thought he might stop and answer it likely sends them into a cold sweat. I mean, they can't keep having the Easter bunny run out and step between old Joe and a voter, waving their hands in the duffer's face while telling him he needs to move on

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
            Assuming Trump wins in November, they shouldn't get their hopes up too high. I sense he's slowly becoming a compromiser and ultimately he may not look too different from others in DC. He's definitely a big spender.
            OMB has never had a problem throwing money at a problem.

Comment

• I'm always still in trouble again

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• President Dementia is back to claiming he drove an 18-wheeler again

Comment

Comment