This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

As the lie collapses in upon itself anyone noticing how it is morphing into the claim that it is
    consistent with his behavior so therefore is still feasible that he meant a literal bloodbath? Of
    course it is "consistent" with a number of the other fabricated lies that the MSM has spread.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• rogue06
      rogue06 commented
      Editing a comment
      I should note that I do not in any way condone the idea of punching old Joe in the face as the first comic suggested

• FIFY n/c
    P9kG1nP.gif

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• I'm always still in trouble again

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

She means "People With Vaginas and Yet Undetermined Pronouns Clinic".

Comment

Is this real? It looks like a Babylon Bee article. Joe "Ice Cream Fanatic" Biden is going after broken soft serve machines?

Just shoot me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronson View Post

Is this real? It looks like a Babylon Bee article. Joe "Ice Cream Fanatic" Biden is going after broken soft serve machines?

Just shoot me.
                    There is actually a legitimate problem. Under their current regulations, McDonalds' ice cream machines can only be fixed by one company which has been authorized by their manufacturers. There is always a backlog. They want to change that to allow other companies to conduct repairs.

It sounds like a good idea. None with any obvious downsides, but it is hardly the sort of thing, particularly given the scope of our real problems, that the POTUS should be getting into the middle of.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment