This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

The left today: Just shut up and do what Big Brother tells you to do.
      "Critical thinking"

I doubt that it is what is being taught at any level from K-12 through PhD.
      1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
      ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
      Scripture before Tradition:
      but that won't prevent others from
      taking it upon themselves to deprive you
      of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

• Originally posted by tabibito View Post

"Critical thinking"

I doubt that it is what is being taught at any level from K-12 through PhD.
        Schools have never been fond of teaching students how to think as opposed to what to think, but never has that been more apparent than in recent years.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

The left today: Just shut up and do what Big Brother tells you to do.
          There are books that describe exactly stuff like this happening as an ongoing plan as early as the 1950s. When you actually dig into what is happening and what has and is being said by those who want control it's crazy. At this point, I think they count on that to discredit opponents.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

There are books that describe exactly stuff like this happening as an ongoing plan as early as the 1950s. When you actually dig into what is happening and what has and is being said by those who want control it's crazy. At this point, I think they count on that to discredit opponents.
            Shhh. That's enough for today.

You're thinking too much.

Let our betters do that for us.

Comment

Comment

• After that they immediately take off their "costume" and head back to the hotel bar

Comment

• Why Left Hates USA.jpg

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment